Maryland Deathfest VII

Oh, I thought you meant "come back" to the US, heh...I don't think they've ever been here though so...my mistake. Anyway, yeah I assume they'd be good live. As for a couple more Czech bands that should come back in some form or another...Alienation Mental (come back from playing stupid mallcore shit to awesome brutal deathgrind) and Intervalle Bizzare (who just kick major ass).

I'll have a shitload of free time during all of the shitty grind bands if I do go.

So far the bands look pretty good. I'll wait to see what other bands they add before I commit seeing as the previous shows weren't really that appealing to me.

If I do go to this, it will be mostly to hang out with a few people, see Asphyx and a few others, and load up on merch.

merch at MDF is awesome. im not sure if i can spend so much money next year.

i STILL havnt worn all the shirts i bought at the last one
~gR~

Both years I've gone to MDF the merch has been a let down. There's a lot of it, but most of it (especially the foreign band stuff) isn't that cool, design wise. Usually fairly corny. But I tend to just prefer plain logo shirts, so it might just be me.

By 'merch', I mean CDs, LPs, tapes, etc. Considering most of the bands will be shit at the fest, I don't think I'll be giving much of a crap about shirts.