MDF VII

I talked to my father today about using his car. We struck a deal that he'd pay all my expenses (this is taking the place of my spring break), but I'll take the train down to Baltimore. So V5, Cookie, and any others wishing to join our brigade, we ought to form a game plan.

last years game plan worked rather well. we all just rallied at the hotel. peoples flights and whatnot will always be different
~gR~

I talked to my father today about using his car. We struck a deal that he'd pay all my expenses (this is taking the place of my spring break), but I'll take the train down to Baltimore. So V5, Cookie, and any others wishing to join our brigade, we ought to form a game plan.

I need to confirm with my parents about letting me go down to Baltimore without them.

An you Americans bitch about not getting any good shows..that line up would be fucking worth a transatlantic trip, better than Wacken if you're a death metal fan.

FUCK YES CEPHALIC CARNAGE

sweeeeeet

An you Americans bitch about not getting any good shows..that line up would be fucking worth a transatlantic trip, better than Wacken if you're a death metal fan.

we met a few german guys last year. i guess they come every year. but seriously. this is one of about three fests worth going to in this country. nothing like wacken, partysan, inferno, etc.
~gR~