MDF VII

Oh, I see. That sucks... but at least Cattle Decapitation is fucking entertaining as hell. I've never seen Cephalic Carnage, but their music is alright.

Cephalic Carnage rules live, i saw them at summer slaughter. it was hilarious when they were offering the crowd to hang with them backstage if they would give them free weed :lol:

My parents are actually getting me mine for my birthday, which is in March. I've dropped the hint they should probably get it soon but I dunno if they've gotten keen to this yet... :|

Photo54.jpg

Just found out that my high school graduation is 3 days after this. I though it was on the 24th.

So yeah... Definitely worth going up to Maryland to see Absu, Marduk, Mayhem and Asphyx, and get all sorts of good CD's and merch.

Just found out that my high school graduation is 3 days after this. I though it was on the 24th.

So yeah... Definitely worth going up to Maryland to see Absu, Marduk, Mayhem and Asphyx, and get all sorts of good CD's and merch.

I'm having this dilemma right now. I don't know when graduation is, but more then likely, it is the same weekend as this.