Me out of Bloodbath

by the way
by pussifying did Dan mean this?
jonasfg7.jpg

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

*note Mikael standing in the background looking tough

...the screaming kitty does kind of look like Jonas Renkse if you think about it

Dan Swanö said:
just think about how good my musical "revenge" was last time.....Mmmmmmoontower :)
It´s moments like this that trigger my writing nerve!!!

... All I wanted to hear from you! :headbang:

It's almost unfortunate when situations like this wind up being so public, because it divides the fans and often times makes the situation more complicated. But unfortunately that can't really be avoided. I love Bloodbath, as well as Katatonia, and of course I love Dan's many musical endeavors. While it is disappointing to see this whole situation go down the way it did, at least we know that Dan will continue to put out amazing music, regardless of who joins him in each project, because Dan's the man. Good luck to Dan, good luck to Katatonia, and good luck to Bloodbath with whatever they decide to do after this.

This obviously sucks donkey balls, but if Dan doesn`t feel the need to bitch and moan(at least not in public) then neither should we.

Best of luck to both parties.

How about Dan gives Peter, Mikael & Benny a call and outdoes Bloodbath at their own game.

Heck they could even call the album "Pussified" :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The Ascension written by swano is easily the most crushing and intense bloodbath song.

If anything the other members brought in melodic elements. You would think swano would but it was not like that at all. I don't even know what to think regarding this when thinking about it more.

What fucking trash.

I refuse to listen to Bloodbath from now on. ...Okay, that's not going to happen, but damnit, it will make me sad by reminding me of this!

Instead of the pointing of fingers... here is what we need....

A new Bloodbath-ish band:

Peter (Hypocrisy) - Guitars & Lead Vocals
Dan (that one guy we praise) - Guitars & Lead Vocals
??? - Bass
Benny Larson (EOS) - Drums

It could be called "The Bloodiest Bloodbath"

Xack said:

??? - Bass

DiGiorgio on bass

lol that would be agreat name. I kinda wanna see Dan on drums Overflash style lol I didn't know Dan couple double kick like that

Xack said:

??? - Bass

I think :
Peter - Guitars & Lead Vocals
Dan - Guitars & Lead Vocals
Jorgen Sandstrom - Bass & Lead Vocals
Axe - Drums

vocals by three throats thats would be cool !!!

I didn't read the whole thread and I'm sure I'm just repeating what most others have said but this sucks as Dan's Bloodbath songs were the best of the bunch.

Ah well though. I look forward to his other future DM project.

As much as I prefer the idea of "only Swedes" doing this type of old school tribute, maybe Dan can give 'ole Mr. Vincent a call.

Assuming Evi Dave has decided to "drop his price". Swano may be GOD but he ain't rich (only Billy Graham is) :saint: :saint: :saint:

That's really sad indeed. Dan is 90% of my reasons for listening to Bloodbath. And the fact that I'm not gonna hear the 'more brutal songs' that Dan had planned to write for the new Bloodbath album makes me a sad panda.

I just really hope that Dan gets engaged in some other brutal project and gives us some guitar hell. Well, some vocal hell would be also pretty damn fucken cool but I guess that's not possible, sigh.