Melbourne Reviews

Thanks for the nice words Brothers !!!!

Thats nice to hear , for us not only supporting Maiden but to have reports back that people who hadnt heard of us and liked our music is a bonus :)

Shitty sound it may have been , but we had fun , we were on time and we had fun ............plus ..........we were supporting fucken MAIDEN !!!!!!

:)

reports im hearing says that vanishing point killed it and behind chrimson eyes were shite! dying to hear vanishing point now to see what all the fuss is about!

bet you play a shit load better than me.....
I can only play guitar hero on the playstation on medium level!

Chris did you meet all the Maiden guys, to talk to? What were they like? I've only met Bruce and Nicko (but spoke to Jan on the phone) - Nicko's a fucking sweetheart!

We didnt meet all the guys , unfortunately I didnt have a chance to say hello to Adrian ( really wanted to get my ASAP cd signed heh heh ) and Dave but the rest of the guys we did briefly meet and they were very polite , down to earth and gentlemen .
We had a chance to talk to Bruce after the last Melbourne show and he was great to talk to , nice guy , no bullshit and down to earth , for me it was a definate highlight , he gives everyone time to talk to and you can tell he loves what he does , no rockstar trip whatsoever , just a normal bloke who enjoys what he does , enjoys a beer and loves flying heh heh :)
Nicko was watching us from the side of the stage in Perth , that was a trip , he's a top bloke , actually they all come across as good blokes , perhaps thats the reason why they are still doing what they do and loving what they do in such an industry :)

you're so lucky Chris.

as I bitched and moaned on TM's forum, would've loved to have seen you guys up in Sydney supporting.

cool that you got to at least say hi to the guys.
would've been a very pants wetting experience to most people. :)