Melbourne torn to shreds by metal gods!

I've just been through this ENTIRE thread and no-one's answered the most important question...

How in hell do I pronounce Edguy's name? I'd never heard of them before you mob started posting about the tour!

Also about German bands, did anyone catch the Scorpions reference on Becker last night?

W

Rock you like a hurricane! :headbang: :D Scorpions SO rock :) I like Alien Nation, awesome riffery :headbang:

Oh and Edguy is pronounced Ed-guy, just like its written. Bizarre name for a band now I think about it.

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I've just been through this ENTIRE thread and no-one's answered the most important question...

How in hell do I pronounce Edguy's name? I'd never heard of them before you mob started posting about the tour!

Also about German bands, did anyone catch the Scorpions reference on Becker last night?

W

just like it is spelt...ED GUY.....thee you go your day will be joyous now you lnow this one!

(Incredulous Rik Mayall voice)

So they're just "Ed" with the word "Guy" stuck on the end of it? What a bloody stupid name!

Granted, it's not quite as stupid as Hootie and the Blowfish or Wang Chung, but it's getting there :).

Mind you, my supergroup was always going to be called The Manic Scotsmen (with album titles like Necrophiliac Shuffle), so perhaps I should shut up...

W

HAHAHAHA I saw the video for Dance Hall Days by Wang Chung on musicMAX on Sunday on "80 Hits Of The 80s" and me and my mate were laughign aobut it for ages and still are, it was the first we'd heard of that guy (who isn't even Asian!)

Funny to hear someone else mention it now hahaha.

JonBonJovi just convinced me to come up fort he party too with mentioning the Cinderella shirt :D But I think I'll hold out for that "private party" she mentioned heheheh.

Hahahaha. It seems every thread you post on turns naughty lol, I just realised. You're quite the "life of the party" type person aren't you heheh.

:D

Originally posted by The Trooper
Hahahaha. It seems every thread you post on turns naughty lol, I just realised. You're quite the "life of the party" type person aren't you heheh.

:D

hmmm that could be a very good observation....or my life seems to be of late sitting in front of a pc on ultimate metal.

Hahahaha yep, or that. At least it's also entertaining us other people whose lives of late have been also sitting in front of a PC on Ultimate Metal heheh.

*Sits watching traffic go past on South Road*

This is about as entertained as I am at the moment unfortunately. Althuogh sometimes it can be fun if there sexy girls at the lights :p Or when Bentleigh High breaks up at about 3:20 and a bunch of school girls pass LOL!

Perhaps I have said too much...

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

hmmm that could be a very good observation....or my life seems to be of late sitting in front of a pc on ultimate metal.

What the f**ks wrong with that? :mad:

Oh *I* get it! We are good enough to SLUM with, but once you get a life, you drop us like so much crap KFC! Pfffft! Typical!

:)

Originally posted by spawn

What the f**ks wrong with that? :mad:

Oh *I* get it! We are good enough to SLUM with, but once you get a life, you drop us like so much crap KFC! Pfffft! Typical!

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No this is not true I have for the last year grown more and more addicted to the internet I only discovered um forums in Feb. so these are what is bringing me the lack of a social life outside of a pc.