Melbourne torn to shreds by metal gods!

Originally posted by spawn
She is now banned from all future Maiden Downunder outings for not liking Nevermore :mad: :)

Agreed. :mad:

But only as long as Troops brings along a little framed photo of her and places it on the stage for all to see instead. :)

Originally posted by Arcane
hahaha this is the funniest thread.

Tinman, hmm don't remember :) Where abouts were you?

oh... around... various places around the gig really. We kept moving...

I was with a tallish guy with long hair, and a tallish girl in all black. I had her fluffy jacket tied around my waist for part of the night ;)

Put it this way... if you saw a young looking chick with some guy who looked way too old for her, that was me ;) (the guy, not the chick)

Originally posted by Sydo

Agreed. :mad:

But only as long as Troops brings along a little framed photo of her and places it on the stage for all to see instead. :)

:lol:

Ahhh Inanimate photos, where would my love life be without them?

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Dudes I must be off to uni, I shall return to this great thread later hahahaha.

*Packs most important necessity: Discman and CDs*

cya man. Lunch is calling me anyway

later.gif

I also must mention that Melbourne has the most f'ed up travel rules in Australia. Who thought up the idea of being in the FAR LEFT lane to TURN RIGHT!!!! Goddam give that man an award or something.

Never try and drive in Melbourne. :mad:
I always park on the out-skirts and catch the trams. Although I was right out the front of the Espy, you would have all seen my car there. :)

I only have 1 album, I'm getting that signed.

Avantasia rules!!!! I borrowed it off a friend. Great album! Plus is has people like Kai Hansen and Michael Kiske etc on it hehe.

Avantasia is a must buy :) The 2nd Part is coming out in August!

If you plan on picking up any Edguy get Theater of Salvation and Mandrake first. Although a lot of people will argue over which albums are best :)