Melodic Death Metal is a misnomer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think there are Black Metal bands with VERY talented musicians... I tried numerous black metal bands friends adviced me, and at first listen some sound superb, BUT, than the growling vocals start and spoil it for me...So, it's just another case of personal taste, if you can stand the growling their definitly are alot of good black metal bands around (unfortunatly also alot pure shit-noise bands). For me it just doesn't work, I like the vocals clean , powerfull, or thrash style . If that makes me gay so be it , I can live with that !!

Greeno said:
Was wondering the same thing myself.

Not to mention some I can't post anything intelligent posters. We have lately lost a lot of the old UMOS flavor :ill:

Ask professorjohnnycash SWEDISH METAL is beyond faggot you fag. You are not cool as I. ænimated gay name.

Seek AIDS you cunt. Sonata Arctica? Nightwish? Fintroll? You name it all fucking crap mate. Tosser.

carnut said:
I like the vocals clean , powerfull, or thrash style . If that makes me gay so be it , I can live with that !!

Actually, it does, since about 85 or 90% of the best music made in the last decade has growled vocals... that's a pathetically gay reason not to appreciate several whole genres.

But whatever stuffs your cork, bud-day.

The Grimace said:
Actually, it does, since about 85 or 90% of the best music made in the last decade has growled vocals... that's a pathetically gay reason not to appreciate several whole genres.

But whatever stuffs your cork, bud-day.

Hmmm I do believe you are the Biggest peice of shit on the face of the earth ....

god_king said:
Ask professorjohnnycash SWEDISH METAL is beyond faggot you fag. You are not cool as I. ænimated gay name.

Seek AIDS you cunt. Sonata Arctica? Nightwish? Fintroll? You name it all fucking crap mate. Tosser.

Nope I was Wrong YOU are the biggest Peice of shit on the earth ....

Johnny D you are the biggest piece of demented worthless inbred scumbag shit my friend. I mean Pantera is joke man. Swedish metal has gone beyond Pantera.

Damage Plan is Nu-Metal. He deserved to die because they make such and awfull music and nobody liked them.

So some freak went on to do the rampage.

KMADD said:
I guess we can get along after all. haha! Sure man I dont know if you can download
any thing but thier demos are fairly cheap like at 5 to 6 bucks a peice. Go to www.thalesband.com and talk to Victor( Karri) he's the singer for the band he also
plays guitar for Enochian Crescent a very out there progessive Black Metal Band.

Thanks alot dude! like I said I have a Few Instramentals buy them that are out of sight!.... I'm pretty easy to get along with it just really all depends the topic ... Just because in one thread I could read your post and it makes my head explode doesnt mean I will hold it against ya :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.