Men Are Frustrating!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
What kind of person sends a woman a dozen roses unsigned and then does not give any hints to who it was .....to drive the woman mad.....I feel like wrecking havoc as I am being driven mad with frustration of not knowing who the hell did it.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mark
Maybe whoever it is is scared that you actually detest them?

well if they are decent enough I will thank them greatly...if it is the right person well lets see what fate deeals us...if it is the wrong person I will thank them and say theu are lovely but I am sorry my heart belongs else where.....simple

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

well if they are decent enough I will thank them greatly...if it is the right person well lets see what fate deeals us...if it is the wrong person I will thank them and say theu are lovely but I am sorry my heart belongs else where.....simple

If that last bit was guaranteed to be the standard rejection when a girl is not interested in a guy, there'd be a hell of a lot more guys telling girls how they feel. Problem is that most guys have sensitive ego's and for some reason most of us think the world will come to an end if we get rejected. Although it does depend on age, the older you get the less you care about rejection. I do agree with Mark - maybe its someone who is self conscious about the way they look and are scared you'll detest them.

Originally posted by Tough As Steel

If that last bit was guaranteed to be the standard rejection when a girl is not interested in a guy, there'd be a hell of a lot more guys telling girls how they feel. Problem is that most guys have sensitive ego's and for some reason most of us think the world will come to an end if we get rejected. Although it does depend on age, the older you get the less you care about rejection. I do agree with Mark - maybe its someone who is self conscious about the way they look and are scared you'll detest them.

If this person knows me well enough to send me flowers where I wrk then they wld know me well enough to know I would never be unkind to them!