Metal 2014

10308173_541363019312515_5639972463759577084_n.jpg

It fucking bores me that people still talk about what that Metallica faggot does or that fucking Mustaine retard as well.

I don't write Metallica off just because of their history. Of course I don't enjoy 90% of their past 15 years of music like most people here. But I still give each new release a chance. You never know. Now writing off everything Mustaine has done in the past 15 or so years is just ignorant. I know it's 'cool' around here to not like Metallica/Megadeth but I stopped caring about being cool a long time ago. I find it funny that it bothers you so much that I enjoy a piece of music.

I don't write Metallica off just because of their history. Of course I don't enjoy 90% of their past 15 years of music like most people here. But I still give each new release a chance. You never know. Now writing off everything Mustaine has done in the past 15 or so years is just ignorant. I know it's 'cool' around here to not like Metallica/Megadeth but I stopped caring about being cool a long time ago. I find it funny that it bothers you so much that I enjoy a piece of music.

Saying its "cool" to not like certain bands is such old guy bullshit. Ever think people genuinely don't like metallica or megadeth? Metallica butt raping RJDs corpse is fucking disgraceful and it sounds downright awful. You're going to do a tribute to one of the greatest vocalists of all time with hetfield in his current state? It sounds horrible (as does most of that tribute album. Fucking anthrax's song destroys most of the others there, shit Tenacious D does a decent job). Their new song isn't even that bad, if it wasn't for the god awful lyrics making it sound ridiculous and it being way too long.

^Sounds pretty good. A bit more power metally than I like it, but I like his voice on this.

I was worried about their new album after hearing their contribution to the Dio tribute. I don't know what he had against high notes in that song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX5Y5vWMQ-o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX5Y5vWMQ-o[/ame]

Don't know if this has been posted already, but new Septic Flesh track has been released.

May releases:

03.05 IQ - The Road Of Bones
03.05 Brother Firetribe - Diamond In The Firepit
05.05 Dead Congregation - Promulgation Of The Fall
05.05 Doom:VS - Earthless
06.05 Noneuclid - Metatheosis
09.05 Elvenking - The Pagan Manifesto
09.05 Killer Be Killed - Killer Be Killed
09.05 Dark Lunacy - The Day Of Victory
11.05 NeraNature - Disorders
12.05 Avatar - Hail The Apocalypse
12.05 Vallenfyre - Splinters
12.05 Hour Of Penance - Regicide
12.05 Stille Volk - La Pèira Negra
12.05 Surachai - Ritual
13.05 Necrodeath - The 7 Deadly Sins
13.05 Mushroomhead - The Righteous & The Butterfly
13.05 Agalloch - The Serpent & The Sphere
13.05 Sworn Enemy - Living On Borrowed Time
14.05 Devin Townsend - Casualties Of Cool
15.05 Whitehorse - Raised Into Darkness
16.05 Japanische Kampfhörspiele - Welt Ohne Werbung
16.05 Medusa's Child - Empty Sky
16.05 Sabaton - Heroes
16.05 Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Angels Of The Apocalypse
19.05 Oruga - Blackened Souls
20.05 Castle - Under Siege
21.05 Eyehategod - Eyehategod
23.05 Adamantra - Act II: Silent Narratives
23.05 Diocletian - Gesundrian
23.05 Veni Domine - Light
23.05 Souldrainer - Architect
23.05 FireForce - Deathbringer
23.05 Serpentine Path - Emanations
23.05 Nightmare - The Aftermath
23.05 Arkan - Sofia
23.05 Sinister - The Post-Apocalyptic Servant
23.05 Marty Friedman - Inferno
23.05 Kenziner - The Last Horizon
23.05 Bombs Of Hades - Atomic Temples
23.05 Mayhem - Esoteric Warfare
23.05 Misery Index - The Killing Gods
26.05 Vanhelgd - Relics Of Sulphur Salvation
27.05 Ravenscry - The Attraction Of Opposites
27.05 Black Anvil - Hail Death
27.05 Crowbar - Symmetry In Black
27.05 Killgasm - A Stab In The Heart Of Christ
27.05 Young And In The Way - When Life Comes To Death
27.05 Den Saakaldte - Kapittel II: Faen I Helvete
30.05 Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Tief.Tiefer
30.05 Vader - Tibi Et Igni
31.05 Cerebral Effusion - Idolatry Of The Unethical

Just got an email from Darkspace in morse code.

Darkspace said:
-.. .- .-. -.- ... .--. .- -.-. . / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / -.. ... ... -.-. .-.-.- / -- .. ... ... .. --- -. ---... / -.. .- .-. -.- / ... .--. .- -.-. . / .. .. .. .. / . -. -.-. --- ..- -. - . .-. .-.-.- / --. . --- / -.-. --- --- .-. -.. .. -. .- - . ... ---... / ....- -.... .-.-.- ----. ....- ----- ..... .---- --..-- / --... .-.-.- ....- ....- ...-- ----. -.... .-.-.- / - .. -- . ---... / ----- -.... ..--- ..--- ----- ----- -... ... . .--. .---- ....- .-.-.- / . -. -.. / --- ..-. / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. ... ... .. --- -. .-.-.-

Translated it says:

DARKSPACE CALLING DSSC. MISSION: DARK SPACE IIII ENCOUNTER. GEO COORDINATES: 46.94051, 7.44396. TIME: 062200BSEP14. END OF TRANSMISSION.

Darkspace IV out September.