Metal 2016

I'd hate to be one of the soldiers stuck under this warrior king guy's horse. Can't believe Graveland is still around in one form or another. I have every album on c.d from 'The Celtic Winter' until about 'Dawn of Iron Blades' which means I guess I stopped buying Graveland c.ds in about 2004. Seems like yesterday...

Reactions: CiG
No fucking idea. The 2012 reissue is still easy to find as far as I can tell.

I'm not sure what's up with the forever plagued reissues, maybe they're considered bootlegs by the band? Celtic Winter and In the Glare of Burning Churches were also re-reissued with new album arts.

I shouldn't like Amon Amarth, everything I like about death metal should be a no for them but I've always liked them, and I'll buy that one too.

I know this lol. But for me Frederik just had something about him that just made him stand out a bit.

His drumming on the last couple of Amon Amarth albums was amazing - I really loved it. I think he had a certain something, that's for sure.

The new song is great. I'll be buying this album just like I always have with these guys. Amon Amarth are like a comfort blanket for me - they're not the best band in the world but they're familiar and warm.

His drumming on the last couple of Amon Amarth albums was amazing - I really loved it. I think he had a certain something, that's for sure.

The new song is great. I'll be buying this album just like I always have with these guys. Amon Amarth are like a comfort blanket for me - they're not the best band in the world but they're familiar and warm.

Yeah Amon Amarth is one of those bands that always churns out quality material and it's fucking awesome!