Metal 2016

sheeeeiiiiit Death Magic Doom is like... my third favorite Candlemass album after EDM and Nightfall. Messiah can get annoying tbh.

I gotta check this ep out still. The new vocalist okay?

The last three Candlemass full-lengths have been pretty strong IMO. King of the Grey Islands in particular is one of my favorites of theirs. I remember they said Psalms of the Dead would be their last album so I'm glad that's not the case and am very much looking forward to the new EP.

Messiah is no Rob Lowe. He had his moments of being great and his moments of cringe. He even sounds kinda crappy on the song he recently did with Amon Amarth and is overpowered by their vocalist.

I listened to that new song and between the singer and that seizure inducing video I turned it off before it was over. I liked Psalms of the Dead quite a bit but Lowe was carrying them... Maybe that singer will be gone by the time a new full length comes around.

Lowe is boring as fuck in Candlemass. He sounds uninspired and bored. On stage he had to read the lyrics. Like, how the fuck do you not know every line to Solitude? Poser.

New Be'lakor track. Sounds like a bit of a mess as a standalone song actually, we'll see how it's like within the concept album.

Lowe is boring as fuck in Candlemass. He sounds uninspired and bored. On stage he had to read the lyrics. Like, how the fuck do you not know every line to Solitude? Poser.

That's why they kicked him out. Rob Halford and Bruce Dickinson do the samething. Messiah has no range. Candlemass did not want him in the band either and could not find a vocalist, band complains about his vocals on the albums.

Oh fuck yes

MALKHEDANT.jpg

Reactions: CiG