Metal 2016

Fucking pleb. The band that made one of the best death metal albums ever.

7351.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like something that I would get a giant special-edition box set from The Crypt that I would have snagged up without a second thought back in 2009. These days, I'll pass.

The Crypt is cool people. Pretty cool he listened to people and scaled back his releases so they'd be cheaper.

Yeah, that wasn't really a knock on them as they put out some of the most impressive releases that I own, I just regret buying some of those random Swedish death metal bands because they aren't really that spectacular. Furbowl, Authorize, etc. Pan.Thy.Monium was a wonderful surprise though.

Wow wow wow. The Wretched End just dropped an album of the year contender with In These Woods, From These Mountains. Top notch progressive, extreme metal that sounds like a mix between Enslaved, Borknagar, Zyklon, and MGLA. Excellent stuff.

upload_2016-4-22_16-46-19.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Dead
Sounds like this band evolves on each album. Last album was very slam orientated but this song had none

Eh, I'd disagree. Their first album was pure slam... Second not nearly as much.

Edit: fucking hell I had to turn that off. Has some offensive technical deathcore sound going on . Bleh.

Reactions: CiG
Yeah, that new Candlemass song is fine. I feel like they are stagnating though. Their last two albums were just average and "fine." They should end it before they put out a real clunker. I also miss Messiah.