Metal Around The World?

witchhunterni said:
Pfff. It's not as if I'm much of a true 'metalhead' (Hell, I just enjoy simply listening to the music. Don't go all technical on me.) so I'm not really expecting you to be nice to me. From my lurking-ness I have observed that many people on this board are bastards and therefore I should just ignore them and listen to the nice guys :)

How about we try something more taxing now, name some decent metal bands from numerous genres and far off, distant countries.

Edit: lofl at Iraqi Extremist Black Metal

Yeah, people who post here are fucking assholes. You should all be ashamed! :mad:

The Greys said:
You think their would have been an anti-american black metal scene or something formed by insane towel heads. Actually bands could shoot each other, no one would give a shit.

WE HATE GEORGE BUSH, AND AMERICAN CHILDREN MORE THAN YOUR BAND.... FUCK YYOUUUU DDIIEEE

YOUU KILLED MY WIFE I BEAT UP EVERYNIGHT YOU AMERICANS!! AARRGGGGGG I'M GOING TO BOMB MANHATTEN AND MYSELF

Hahhahahaha

Amarantus said:
It means oh really.

You honestly don't know what it means?

th_orly_owl.jpg

Sigh. (the Japanese band in response to the thread topic and the action in response to the rest of the thread)