Metal bands that create insane-like laughter.

For me the Difference between these bands you mentioned, RH, and the ones said above, is that Cannibal Corpse, for example, doesn't inspire me any single laugh, it's more like this feeling I better started running towards the sink 'cause any time i'll start throwing up...while Immortal or Dark Throne, for example, just makes me think that Manowar where highly missunderstood :p

fathervic (White Throne)

most white metal bands, im just not feeling the whole christianity in my music, most black metal because its unstructured noise, most gore metal i dont see the point in music about maiming and ripping people apart. Falconer has a wicked good guitarist, but their vocals and lyrics, so terrible. Am I Blood is pretty kick ass, but theyre lyrics are poorly written because the singer tries to write in english when he has a very bad grip on the language. man im gonna stop i could go on. oh wait, korn too, i didnt know up until a few months ago that they had guitars in their band, ill be damned if ive ever heard guitars in their music

btw meshuggah sucks on nothing, that whole lack of a low end is jsut a stupid idea and they should be shot, if they live, they should be shot again, and the process should be repeated until they are dead.

Watch out!!!!!

mortiiscard2.gif

Its Mortiis.

Nick

I forgot 80's hair metal bands. There's this show here playing videos from the 80's and it's hilarious. Therion has pretty funny lyrics too.

For non-metal, John Mayer of course.

Watch out, Mayer's going to hurt us... :cry:
050_JPG.jpg

Edit: Nevermind the other pictures I posted earlier (less scaring of people). :lol: Their site won't let us access them. Who would have known? :lol: