Beherit
Grand Belials Key
Hate Forest
Malign
Old Behemoth
Bal Sagoth
Weakling
Veles

certainly more.... I just can't think of more right now.

Yeah it's definitely a shame we didn't get any more albums out of Atheist or Cynic. Another Pestilence album would've been nice as well, as long as it was a return to form.

Aren't Sacrifice back together and planning a new album? I heard about that a while back...not sure if anything is really going to happen but as of now I think that's the plan.

I hadn't heard that, but that would be cool. I think their last album was as good as their earlier stuff, so they may have a high likelyhood of continuing on a high level of quality and metal.

This reminds me, I heard that Believer are back together and working on new material. Not sure if it's the whole band, but I think at least Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub.

They actually reformed recently, look up the band "This Ending".

Yeah I've heard it, but it is nothing like the music Canorous used to put out. It sucks that people didn't really give their music a shot, as it was up there with At the Gates and the other melodic death giants of the time.

Thanks for that though, nonetheless.

I hadn't heard that, but that would be cool. I think their last album was as good as their earlier stuff, so they may have a high likelyhood of continuing on a high level of quality and metal.

This reminds me, I heard that Believer are back together and working on new material. Not sure if it's the whole band, but I think at least Kurt Bachman and Joey Daub.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...76-sacrifice-begins-writing-new-material.html

As you can see that was a while back. I haven't heard much concerning a new album since then.

I didn't think their last album was really good. But Forward to Termination is probably my favourite thrash album ever. Amazing album.