Michael Romeo: "we are thankful to Dream Theater"

Who ever said we had power here? No one. Opinionated and running a forum are two very different things. We (ken, myself, and a few others) simply have our opinions and are not hesitant to share them. Don't cry.

Edit: and by the way, we get plenty of shit right back. I don't cry because someone disagrees with me or thinks I'm a douchecock. That's not my problem.

Oh, i'm sure i'ma douchecock. But that's neither here nor there, it doesn't concern me. No i cry out to the heavens, cursing the ancient gods for the misfortune that has befallen me... so on and so forth. you know how it goes... ancient gods causing misfortune to befall and all that.

Who ever said we had power here? No one. Opinionated and running a forum are two very different things. We (ken, myself, and a few others) simply have our opinions and are not hesitant to share them. Don't cry.

Edit: and by the way, we get plenty of shit right back. I don't cry because someone disagrees with me or thinks I'm a douchecock. That's not my problem.

I never said you had power, for one... that's why I used the word "imaginary".

Also, did you not say in another thread a few days ago that you are choosy with who you give your opinion to? Now you say you aren't hesitant? Geez make up your mind. :lol:

Oh, i'm sure i'ma douchecock. But that's neither here nor there, it doesn't concern me. No i cry out to the heavens, cursing the ancient gods for the misfortune that has befallen me... so on and so forth. you know how it goes... ancient gods causing misfortune to befall and all that.

:lol: