Mikael and Bloodbath

Islam got enough of these things dude from media and everything else. I don't like lyrics that insult whatever religion tbh !!

What the fuck? At least in America, media outlets completely bow down to Islam, and so do some of our institutions, now.

See: Harvard University closing down one of their gyms to all men for a few hours a week because 6 Muslim women complained they can't be seen in their gym clothes around men.

What the fuck? At least in America, media outlets completely bow down to Islam, and so do some of our institutions, now.

See: Harvard University closing down one of their gyms to all men for a few hours a week because 6 Muslim women complained they can't be seen in their gym clothes around men.

well..those women could get like a nun dress specialized for gyms.Last year, i had such classmates (girls) and they dressed like that ! but in that case dude, it was those Muslim women problems.

who cares? i love the album
mocking christianity is pretty much like singing about sawing someone in two and then jizzing on the remains, but i like it better

absolutely
the Fathomless mastery i think is the best bloodbath album so far
who cares about the lyrics

I think they should sing about lightsabers!

Then there would be songs about the dark side of the force and crushing bodies to twisted and broken remains then slicing it up with a lightsaber and frying the soul with force lightining... not a bad idea...

Interesting topic,
Now, what kind of lyrics would you choose if you were to write some for the instrumental song "mock the cross"...?
Imo, if you're going for all death metal growls with heavy riffing, you can't be writing about bunnies in disneyland if you know what I mean. I'm writing lyrics for my Death Metal band myself and I think it's almost impossible to come up with something that's fitting and is not about "Death" (hence the term Death Metal?).

You don't have to take them too serious in the end anyway.

if they cant take it like troo men they are not grim enough to listen to that kind of music anyway

So christians seem to believe it is justified to complain, criticize and try to change christianity insulting lyrics in some music, but those same christians think it is horrible and totally against freedom and imposing ones own beliefs on some people when muslim women do not want, and can't, show off their body in front of men in a gym and simply ask for just an hour or 2-3 in the week?

How hypocrite!!!! But I expect nothing less from christians ...

No one said Death Metal should have pussy lyrics. Just that it's not that necessary to directly attack any group of people. What about "Bathe in Blood"? - classic Death Metal and not offensive to anyone specific.

no, just attack all religious icons and make burning bloody images of their mutilated forms to shock and aghast the masses who love them for it?

This will be my last comment. My worldview is informed by faith and reason. However, I respect people who's worldview is different than my own. I will not make claims that someone is unintelligent or irrational so long as they've put thought into their beliefs or lack thereof. I have a hard time with the spewing forth of unadulterated hatred. While its a fact that some so-called "christians" have soiled and perverted the good name of many christians who try to live a good life, most christians are not irrational and unintelligent. It's taken me much effort, study, and struggle to come to believe what I believe. But I will not share that on this forum. If any of you care to know, feel welcome to PM me. Peace.

And the problem is? Why the fuck should they be catering to Christian audiences if they're not Christians?

gb2SaviorMachine

very good point, why don't we just make all music about praising all religions, beliefs and everything else

it will be the end of free thinking as we know it:puke: