Mikael and Bloodbath

Religion has no right to step into the free for all realm of free speech when religious fanatics should understand the definition of free speech to begin with. It's a realm meant for those not of the faint of heart.

Well..i'm a Muslim (I'm not a fucking blind one, other things than Koran made me a musilm...), so the Church means nothing to me, but it doesn't mean that i have the right to destroy it or whatever !!!! I just respect Christians and treat anyone equally as they treat me ! i mean, when i talk to an atheist i'm not like : u sinner ! u must die coz u don't believe and bla bla bla !! ain't my fucking business ! all what care about is that u(the christian,atheist,Jewish ...ect) treat me the way i treat and respect my thoughts and dogmas as i respect urs.

Well..i'm a Muslim (I'm not a fucking blind one, other things than Koran made me a musilm...), so the Church means nothing to me, but it doesn't mean that i have the right to destroy it or whatever !!!! I just respect Christians and treat anyone equally as they treat me ! i mean, when i talk to an atheist i'm not like : u sinner ! u must die coz u don't believe and bla bla bla !! ain't my fucking business ! all what care about is that u(the christian,atheist,Jewish ...ect) treat me the way i treat and respect my thoughts and dogmas as i respect urs.

Fair enough.
:Smokedev:

Again ... so fucking many christians being hypocrite in claiming respect and stating only a couple of them did bad things, but then insulting islam, or not allowing muslims to make the same claims, and then stating bad things about muslims while most muslims did not do horrible things! ...

Furthermore, there are more reasons to despise christianity than the horrible things they did.

And isn't it anyones right to bash anyone else if there is free speech??? So why can't death metal bands bash christianity then??? Just don't listen to it ... pffff stupid christians always.

Again ... so fucking many christians being hypocrite in claiming respect and stating only a couple of them did bad things, but then insulting islam, or not allowing muslims to make the same claims, and then stating bad things about muslims while most muslims did not do horrible things! ...

Furthermore, there are more reasons to despise christianity than the horrible things they did.

And isn't it anyones right to bash anyone else if there is free speech??? So why can't death metal bands bash christianity then??? Just don't listen to it ... pffff stupid christians always.

who has claimed that only a few christians have done bad things? i KNOW that most christians past and present have done terrible things and try and force their beliefs onto others, while judging how people live their lives and do the things they do. it isnt Jesus' fault that so many christians act like this when if they truly follwed his message they would not act as such.

I'm all for being against organized religions that make you listen to human beings' interpretation of Jesus' words. But being against someone's beliefs just because you are going to group them with the other christians is ridiculous. not all of us walk around proclaiming that they are mightier than others and have the right to tell those how to live.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, no christian has more power over a satanist, and no satanist has more power over a christian.

Look. Christians went around murdering maybe millions of non-Christians for HUNDREDS of years. The Papacy has been extremely fucked up until like 60-50 years ago. Are you really that offended by a couple of rock n' roll songs that have had no role in any persecution of anyone, ever? Read some history, grow up, and be grateful that it's just lyrics. Now get back to music talk.

you miss one point: Jesus never existed .... the entire thing is a construction. argh, i hate how people pretend they know things, when the very things they say shows that they haven't really studied anything about it (now is the point where you say you do, and i don't care because it's clear you didn't).

music talk ... let's indeed keep it to that again ... there are a couple of these threads already, and everytime you christians say the same stupid things. keep it to the music on this forum thus.

who fucking cares
go whine to glen benton about it. boo hoo, bloodbath, specifically mike, wrote some lyrics that offend christianity.
it's called "death metal." you're not going to sing about sunshine and bunnies in death metal.
cry me a goddamn river and stop being hypocrites. christians and catholics murdered non-christians/catholics for hundreds of years, and you're going to cry about a set of lyrics that mocks the religion.
if you get butthurt over that, please stop listening to extreme music, because it's not for you.

not to mention - you guys realize that the culmination of still life is about murdering people in a religious sect that exiled the guy, and the guy then being executed. right? go figure.

^ Another reason why Still Life destroys all.

Isn't it about time for truth and reason over religious zealotry in the 21st century? I wonder when mankind will finally give up such asinine beliefs.

Unrelenting Christ-hatred is the cream in the coffee of death metal for me. It makes a good song that much better.
All religions are versions of the same untruth. They're a product of our species' infancy and we will ALL BE BETTER OFF WHEN IT IS GONE. Christianity is an appealing target 'cause it's the one a lot of us were brought up with.
MOCK THE CROSS-UH!

you miss one point: Jesus never existed .... the entire thing is a construction. argh, i hate how people pretend they know things, when the very things they say shows that they haven't really studied anything about it (now is the point where you say you do, and i don't care because it's clear you didn't).

i find it odd how you're trying to disprove people's religion's in this thread. i never once said anything negative about anyone else's beliefs, whether jesus existed or not, that matter of discussion doesnt belong here. i can never understand how one person feels that they have the right to tell others how to believe, no matter what it is.

moving on....

i find it odd how you're trying to disprove people's religion's in this thread. i never once said anything negative about anyone else's beliefs, whether jesus existed or not, that matter of discussion doesnt belong here. i can never understand how one person feels that they have the right to tell others how to believe, no matter what it is.

moving on....

true but at least hes not knocking on your door with a bunch of pamphlets:lol:

Still Life is not about some religious sect ... it's about a typical christian community in the old days (or still possible in some places). So there you have it, Opeth has a bit of an anti-christian themed album.

This is too ridiculous for words. Bloodbath must be the first death metal band ever who's own fans are complaining about lack of respect for christianity! ...

i wouldn't complain about a death metal band if they didn't complain about me, but i guess its odd how karma works these days