Mikael on Ihsan's solo album

How about we have Halford sing 'Inno a Satana' and Ihsahn sing 'Hellion' or something on bonus tracks to Ihsahn's next album? :p

I get hit on by guys too.

I think it might have to do with my good looks, or perhaps the pink scarf my mom made for me. But I only wear that when it's chilly outside!

Oinkness said:
I'd have to say it's a little more than a rumor. A lot of people believe Mikael is on the solo album, even me; despite it not being officially stated.

Why?

Because of this.

I have a recording of an interview with Mikael. It goes like this. (OMG extract.)

:)

How could Mike be on that album? Opeth are touring since...well, 4, 5 months. There is no time for him to appear on that album. Dammit, he has not even the time to purchase LPs from ebay 'cause touring.

where did anyone hear talk of mikael's involvement outside of this thread? it would be funny if we are still posting on somebody's joke.

I find it hard to believe that Akerfeldt would be involved on this project. His Opeth duties have been flat chat in the last year or so.

Plus, I cant see the combo of Ihsahn and Akerfeldt working. Two totally different styles and approaches.

yeah my friend got it too he said it was pretty good. course, he listens to lots of shit (like british rap) and doesn't really like opeth... oh well.

speaking of leaking/new albums, is it true that Deftones has a new album in the works? if anyone knows, I don't think so but I was wrong about KMFDM too.

oh and who here has read lords of chaos? thats got a thing about faust in it if my memory serves me correctly. they're making a movie of it too!

derbeder said:
where did anyone hear talk of mikael's involvement outside of this thread? it would be funny if we are still posting on somebody's joke.

etakistan said:
I have a recording of an interview with Mikael. It goes like this. (OMG extract.)

:)

Listen mmkay.

sorry man. i don't know how i missed it :oops:
so mikael does say that he and ihsahn talked about him being involved in the record. but when was this interview?
in any case, it seems like in the end the whole thing fell through.