Wow Mikael Åkerfeldt posts on here thats cool! (noob thread alert)

As everyone can see or read, I use the word (The Almighty) on my signature, not because I think he's a god or something, I respect him as a musician, I don't know him as a friend although I believe...i don't believe, I firmly say he's like everyone else: he takes a shit every morning as I do, he drinks as I do, he has a family as I do and probably he has a cat or dogs as I have. Period.

Not because he's a musician we have to treat him like if he were god...everyone has different opinions, so take it or leave it it's up to you.

Now if you excuse me, I have candles to buy.

Lmfao.

yet again.....ppl takin this way too seriously and acting like music-know it alls.....ahahah.......!!!!!......I always haev a laugh when someone posts more than 5 lines ona internet forum...!!!...who and why are you trying to convince...???...hahaha...!!!.....o well......PEAC EOUT

they are not that popular right? come on... how many cd's would they sell? 10, 20.000-ish? 1 time in europe, which probably didnt bring them a dime?

they are popular in this subculture maybe, but i know plenty of metal people who have never even heard of november doom. so what exactly is popular?

they are a great band and great guys though :)
Well, there popular to me!! and a lot of friends have heard of and listen too Novembers Doom. In this "greed" society we live in some correlate popular artist with sales of merchandise. That to me, does NOT mean a band is popular. But, I do see your point!