Mikael quits Bloodbath and I quit Mikael!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dusty and Years for the bit of intelligent anti-Heritage conversation, while my opinion differs from yours I can respect what you've both written :)

ug.png

Once more, it doesn't bother me that people don't like it, and I'm certainly not surprised that people didn't...what bothers me is the dumb shit people say :p

Thank you Dusty and Years for the bit of intelligent anti-Heritage conversation, while my opinion differs from yours I can respect what you've both written :)

This. Nothing wrong with hating any album, ever. Giving reasonable reasons with actual outside glances at what forms your opinion is good, and what is needed moreso than peoples whining, angst ridden shizzles etc etc is where the problems lay.

but it is mostly just pretentious children arguing and name calling over the dumbest stuff

So long as you can see that you part take.

oh yeah, to clarify i wasnt trying to single anyone out, i was just saying this reminded me of the old opeth forum, not this is as bad haha, cause when new albums came out the opeth forum was a shitswamp. and yes i was including myself :lol:. you get so wrapped up in this shit sometimes you have to step back and be like wait a minute....am i seriously arguing this? you can make all the good points in the world but it wont ever change anyones opinion on something they love.

you just wait, in a week or two ill download heritage, love it, and come back here to eat all my words :lol:. it happens too frequently.
recently got into cradle of filth, some of their old stuff is pretty cool, first few albums, same thing with pink floyd, never have i hated a band so much, and then had them become one of my all time favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.