Mikael the comedian

"we would like to demonstrate you what it sounded like in the beginning. we're gonna play a song from the very first record for you. don't be afraid if you don't like this song . . . you're probably right . . . but i will hate you! please also forgive the black metal title: under the weeping moon."

this is how a song has to be indtroduced!:headbang: :worship: :DD

Mike: "Do you like cock rock?"
Crowd: "YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Mike: "Oh, every man with a little penis likes cock rock"

Here are a few that he said at the montreal show :

He did the ''guess the riff'' with opeth's riffs and said
''If you get all of these right, We'll play another song... But, if you don't get all of these right... I will lick Martin Mendez' ass!'' :lol:

- He played riffs from :
The Moor
The Twilight is My Robe
The Leper Affinity
April Ethereal
Coil

When the crowd yelled : Coil from watershed ! He said :''How come you guys know this song ? -pauses- You motherfuckers!"

When he presented the band members, everything went smoothly but when he presented Frederik he said something like :
''and the new kid on the block... who used to play for the new kids on the block. He used to wear these pink shirts with flowers in that cockrock band and played guitar like this (made a kinda-gay pose with his guitar). And he also wore these leather chaps with holes in the behind to see your ass.''

Frederick just gave him the finger and started shredding right after that !

Mikael is amazing !

In Istanbul on 19 April, he said that " You don't make that much money while touring and you can't shit on tour buses. They fine you if you shit. So you need to get that wipes for babies." and he also said something like "I did not shit for 3 days. It was painful." :D