Mix 27 Songs performed by 28 Musicians (Raw Live Tracks inside)

Head Crusher what where the guitar amps on Bury me in smoke?

Haha great MOP Vocal sound NecroDM. Love it. :D
Especially on Territory the Snare comp could have just a tad more attack and the bass is a bit boomy on both of the songs but great job overall.

Bury Me In Smoke used a Marshall JMP1 and an ENGL Fireball I believe.

First post updated. All the links are MEGA now.

Haha great MOP Vocal sound NecroDM. Love it. :D
Especially on Territory the Snare comp could have just a tad more attack and the bass is a bit boomy on both of the songs but great job overall.

Bury Me In Smoke used a Marshall JMP1 and an ENGL Fireball I believe.

First post updated. All the links are MEGA now.

Thanks again!

Finally had a break in between some insane drum tracking sessions:)
First things first, Metallica!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10636494/Master_Of_Puppets.mp3

Nice, only thing I would change is the snare reverb, it's too big or at least too loud.

Here's Evanesence - Bring me to life
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/933491/Plankis - Bring me to life.mp3
Edit: New version, now with even guitars.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/933491/Plankis - Bring me to life2.mp3

Great job on the Vocals Plankis. The original tracks are... well... ;) Your mix (and perhaps a lot of tuning?) made it sound ok. :) However the guitar on the right seems a whole lot louder than the other or is it just me? O__o?

Great job on the Vocals Plankis. The original tracks are... well... ;) Your mix (and perhaps a lot of tuning?) made it sound ok. :) However the guitar on the right seems a whole lot louder than the other or is it just me? O__o?

lol, missed that, there was about 2,5 dB difference between them. I updated the original post.
I haven't done any tuning, the female that sings most of the lines is quite good, she do have some problems nailing the lower notes though as you can hear somewhere in the middle of the song. She's probably the best one of the singing gang.
I had originally planned to mix the Harvest cover but unfortunately the dude singing it failed almost every note. It's too bad because the instruments where played very well on that one. I'm very curious if someone can manage to salvage that one.

Plankis, HeadCrusher, thanks a lot, mates!
yeah, guitars are like 55-55, and it's damn narrow in regular situation. but quite honestly I always felt strange when mixing live stuff and panning guitars wider. does not sound like it does during the show.

I haven't done any tuning, the female that sings most of the lines is quite good, she do have some problems nailing the lower notes though as you can hear somewhere in the middle of the song. She's probably the best one of the singing gang.
Yeah, she's certainly among the better ones. The original tracks sounded way off to me. Maybe it's just because of the overall mix that the wrong notes don't stand out so much. Great job anyway. :)
I had originally planned to mix the Harvest cover but unfortunately the dude singing it failed almost every note. It's too bad because the instruments where played very well on that one. I'm very curious if someone can manage to salvage that one.
Ah, that's to bad. Maybe you'd like to try an instrumental version and than just put the vocals on top of that as they are and don't even bother with them any further? You're right, the instrument tracks are definitely very good.

Waiting for more bro.

Everyone keep in mind I can re-upload them in the future (192Kbps format) if for some reason they get deleted.
I hope that's ok with you HeadCrusher.

Have you already mixed all the songs available yet? Let us hear what you came up with! :)

I'll be uploading new stuff over the weekend hopefully.

I'd rather you not re-upload the raw tracks. They shouldn't get deleted anyway.

Oh, alright. I've downloaded all the songs. I'm out of the studio for a couple of weeks so I didn't have the opportunity to do any real mixes.