Mixing Opportunity for The Empire Shall Fall (ex Killswitch Engage, Jesse Leach vox)

could someone put those tracks on FTP or something? I can't wait to hear them ;P I am big fan of Jesse vocals too hehe...:Smokin:

yea im working on finding the click track tempo it was done in logic and i moved over the session to cubase for guitars... Ill post a message as soon as i find out

Whoa, talking about tempo changes. Don't take my words on this, but I think this is pretty close:
if counted right, this thing starts with tempo of 94 bpm, 10/8
the jazzy part is 64 bpm, 4/4
the black metal part is 94 bpm, 4/4
breakdownish part is something I couldn't count
the next part is 86bpm, 10/8

nah, I give up. just give us the tempo map :)

Whoa, talking about tempo changes. Don't take my words on this, but I think this is pretty close:
if counted right, this thing starts with tempo of 94 bpm, 10/8
the jazzy part is 64 bpm, 4/4
the black metal part is 94 bpm, 4/4
breakdownish part is something I couldn't count
the next part is 86bpm, 10/8

nah, I give up. just give us the tempo map :)

Nah the drums were all layed down to a click at 190 bmp for the whole song and he was pretty much dead on to the click the whole time... Perhaps the various odd time signatures are throwing you off at some parts... The only part that may be off the original click would be the last chorus into the heavy part as we punched that section in...

Man that's a lot of tracks... Just getting it all organized took a while.

What's with the drum tracks being stereo? I used just the 'left' from each of those, same with the vocals.

About 2 hours total, no automation, static mix... I'd figure if it was paid I'd have spent a lot more time :loco:

I dig the tune though. If there are any digital noises, I have PT set to ignore errors, so it makes errors sometimes (to deal with the large track count, this makes it more stable on my end)

4 tracks of snare, and I'm still unhappy with it, I just felt it didn't have enough weight.

http://ryanojohn.com/mp3/We the People.mp3

enjoy

Holy shit Jesse Leach will be on these tracks!!!??? Fuck yeah!! I will finally get to mix a bad ass vocalist. Please host these files man!

PS: Will there be DIs for guitars and bass and were the drums recorded to a click?

edit: never mind.