mmm college dinner

she's a nice girl and i'm in a suite (2 other room mates, but it's 2 adjacent rooms, a bathroom and a stove - pretty sweet digs), plus the only things she narqed on were people having non-residents in the dorm overnight - one, a friend's sister, and she mentioned that my commuter friend slept over but nothing ever came of it ... though if she had any suspicion that i had any weed in my room, she'd damn sure report it to save her ass. it's so she wouldnt get in trouble for it, since that's the way things go here. i know id do the same thing if i was in that position, so it just teaches me not to have weed or a pipe on me.
wow, that sure is a bummer that you go to college in NAZI GERMANY

Beyond the transience involved in consuming food, rendering taste practically absent (imo)... it's easy to eat tasty healthy food.

It's fine to be lazy, but at least be vain. I personally don't want to be a sloppy, greasy, pudge boy.

Healthy foods are actually pretty tasty. I cannot stand the processed, greasy, mystery "foods" that an abundance of people seem to enjoy.
Fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, whole grains, honey, eggs, yogurt, natural spices, pure dark chocolate, etc, what's so unappatizing about that?

I watched a movie last night which had the basis of a guy getting kicked out of Harvard after his roommate stashed some coke in his closet, so he moved to england and got caught up in a football 'firm' (gangs who kick the shit out of other firms from opposing teams).

As shitty as the concept sounds, it was actually really good.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0385002/