this stuff turns your hair into strands of elastic

ct_thrash said:
hahaha and for those of you with frizzy hay hair like me, you should use a flat iron. and after it heats up, clamp a dryer sheet in it for a second, and then that will smooth your hair out really well and keep it in place....and your hair will smell freshly laundered! :lol:
hehe...good one...my hair is getting fuzzy, because it's breaking off because of all the dying and such. I fear that if I use a flat iron it will break it off and damage it more. My stylist says I over process. Actually she is Russian so she says "oooooh Samannnnta juuuu owerrr prowwcessin jurrr heeeeeeeeeir" and "ayyyyyyyyy its so blaaaaaaaak!".

I will be looking for vitamins though...I do use a lot of conditioner, but otherwise I wouldn't be able to pull a brush through it. Right now I only wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week cos it's falling out and cos it's so dry I don't need to wash it any more than that.

here's my hair trying to be brushed

Hay-for-sale.jpg

guys: FUCk off :D :tickled: :lol: :loco:

i used to have a wash and go hair as well, but when i started to dye it 3 years ago- it also mean i have to take good care of it, more than before.
its part of the territory.

and now, lets talk about makeup and tampons.

Dead_Lioness said:
guys: FUCk off :D :tickled: :lol: :loco:

i used to have a wash and go hair as well, but when i started to dye it 3 years ago- it also mean i have to take good care of it, more than before.
its part of the territory.

and now, lets talk about makeup and tampons.

I like the scented ones myself. I pop 'em open and feel like I'm in a meadow, surrounded by wildflowers.....look, a deer!!!

i've never worn any eye makeup, except on halloween, and not much at that.

halloween2.jpg

i used to just wear some foundation and powder and shiny lip gloss but i got so tired of wearing a mask. never again.

ct_thrash said:
makeup sucks. takes too much time. tampax pearl scented super plus keep me alive :lol:
LOL...I use the pink playtex ones...which reminds me I took the last pill yesterday so that means its almost that time

*looks around*

have we driven the boys out yet?