this stuff turns your hair into strands of elastic

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
90115.gif

mmm hmmm :erk:

i used some a while ago. the last time i used it was several months ago. and i hadn't been using a good conditioner beforehand and so it made a bunch of my weak hair fall out. but i have been using a good conditioner for a while and so this time hardly any of my hair fell out!!! but while it was still wet i tried to smooth out my bangs with my flat iron, and i guess it was the steam from that that did it. i could pull on the ends of my hair and it would stretch like the waist of your underwear!! and then snap off. soooooo...i went upstairs and dried it with the blowdryer and that fixed it thank goodness!!!!

....not that anyone cares, but. oh the horror!!! the horror!!!
AND, i was doing all this while vomiting up a salmon cookie :lol:

@LoM :lol:

and yeah i'm gonna dye it, but i gotta wait a couple weeks to let my hair recover from the ravaging it went through today

My hair is falling out...I've lost about 1/4 of my hair. I have had extra super really incredibly very superduper thick hair all my life...now it's just like, really super thick. I've been dying it black for about a year now, been dying it for about 3...put some orange streaks in it for halloween...and since then it's been falling out like mad. I am scared to wash it cos when I do, the drain is covered in it and I brush it out and it falls out...I run my fingers through it and strands come out...it's all in the vacuum cleaner after I do my room and the bathroom.

I'm gonna weave all my hair findings together and glue it back to my head.

Be careful Cara....hair coloring is tempting but I don't want you to wind up bald headed. How about you do some red streaks? That'd be purty!

samantha, thats true,
but also, its because of the changing seasons.
it has alot to do with it, seriously.
take some vitamins for the hair (which you can find in any vitamin store)
make sure to take them everyday, and wash your head on every other day, instead of everyday.
also here's another tip: dont use alot of hair conditioner, and if you do, try to avoid of putting it close to your head, but more on the hair itself.
some people's hair doesnt react so well to conditioner and due to that- their hair falls even more.

hmm.. oh and most important thing:
if you do dye your hair, always make sure to use hair color with less amonia (that burns the hair) and dye your hair once in two months!!

last but not least: make sure to trim the edges at least once in 2 months, cut an inch every time.

whoa.
yeah im a hair freak. i know.

Good advice DL. It could be vitamin/health deficiency. I've been dying my hair shades of red or black for about 15 years now. The only time I seriously damaged it was when I tried to bleach out the black (Nightmare)

you want another tip ?

although its crazy, it works :D

you take 4 eggs, one and a half avocado (make sure its soft one) and half a cup olive oil. you mix them all together, make sure the avocado is well mushed, (it STINKS!!!)
and you put it on your hair. put it like you're dying your hair, make sure every inch is covered.
i know it sounds disgusting, but you'll be surprised from the results after 30 minutes with this shit on your hair.

wash it immidiatly after 30 minutes, use a little amount of hair conditioner, and see how shiny and healthy it'd be.

i try to do it twice a year myself.

:D

but... if you dont want the mess and the smell,
there are planty of daily hair masks like that you can buy them on CVS or any drug store for less than 20$ and they do wonders to your hair.

Dead_Lioness said:
samantha, thats true,
but also, its because of the changing seasons.
it has alot to do with it, seriously.
take some vitamins for the hair (which you can find in any vitamin store)
make sure to take them everyday, and wash your head on every other day, instead of everyday.
also here's another tip: dont use alot of hair conditioner, and if you do, try to avoid of putting it close to your head, but more on the hair itself.
some people's hair doesnt react so well to conditioner and due to that- their hair falls even more.

hmm.. oh and most important thing:
if you do dye your hair, always make sure to use hair color with less amonia (that burns the hair) and dye your hair once in two months!!

last but not least: make sure to trim the edges at least once in 2 months, cut an inch every time.

whoa.
yeah im a hair freak. i know.

I use nice n easy black and blue dye, that seems to be fairly...nice n easy, hehe. Its so hard on my hair because the black fades so when I do my roots I have to touch up the rest and its so thick I have to use 4 boxes of color to cover everything. That sounds like I'm overdoing it, but I'm really not, that's just covering the roots and the touching up, that's not getting the tips and whatnot. Vitamins are a good idea I've been thinking about that...someone suggested just putting my normal hair color over what I have now and letting it grow out but I really like it black and dont wanna go back to stupid ol brown. :yell:

Dead_Lioness said:
you want another tip ?

although its crazy, it works :D

you take 4 eggs, one and a half avocado (make sure its soft one) and half a cup olive oil. you mix them all together, make sure the avocado is well mushed, (it STINKS!!!)
and you put it on your hair.
i know it sounds disgusting, but you'll be surprised from the results after 30 minutes with this shit on your hair.

wash it immidiatly, use a little amount of hair conditioner, and see how shiny and healthy it'd be.

i try to do it twice a year myself.

:D

but... if you dont want the mess and the smell,
there are planty of daily hair masks like that you can buy them on CVS or any drug store for less than 20$ and they do wonders to your hair.
hehe....put some anchovies, make a caesar salad.....

hahaha and for those of you with frizzy hay hair like me, you should use a flat iron. and after it heats up, clamp a dryer sheet in it for a second, and then that will smooth your hair out really well and keep it in place....and your hair will smell freshly laundered! :lol:

yeah i learned alot from this today and i didn't even have to go to school
in fact i think i should just drop out and read posts here and mabye id leARN MORE :GRIN: