Most annoying countries

haha I think its clear that the most avantgarde, enlightning, and precious culture in today's world, I mean, EVER, is the arab culture, europe, america, and all that is rubbish. Unfortuntely, Algerians (cough) had to come along and poison our great cultural history and legacy..We're sorry about that. :-(

Surely you're taking the proverbial bloody piss. The Arabic world WAS without parallel in science, architecture, mathematics, literature, preservation of Greco-Roman doctrine/philosophy etc.-- until the 13th century. Then it shut down. It hasn't advanced since.

I suppose if you include the Turks in the grouping- if only for the common faith of Islam- they had their day, making inroads into eastern/southern Europe, but again- what the hell have they done lately.

Sorry, but European culture-and by extension Australian, Canadian, until recently American, etc.- is the most civilized, the most advanced. I'm not saying for a minute that the western model is perfect--anyone can list a thousand of its flaws--but at least women aren't treated like subhuman shite here. At least we can listen to Anathema without having our testicles lopped off. At least we can grow our hair long, provided we still have any!

Arabic culture is going to bring about the end of the world as we know it--soon. Now, I think the U.S. war against Iraq was wrong, but when the fanatic Muslim fucks provoke GW again, that's it. Then we get into nuke territory. I don't think I'll 'thank' the Arabic world for this...

Victor Meldrew said:
Surely you're taking the proverbial bloody piss. The Arabic world WAS without parallel in science, architecture, mathematics, literature, preservation of Greco-Roman doctrine/philosophy etc.-- until the 13th century. Then it shut down. It hasn't advanced since.

I suppose if you include the Turks in the grouping- if only for the common faith of Islam- they had their day, making inroads into eastern/southern Europe, but again- what the hell have they done lately.

Sorry, but European culture-and by extension Australian, Canadian, until recently American, etc.- is the most civilized, the most advanced. I'm not saying for a minute that the western model is perfect--anyone can list a thousand of its flaws--but at least women aren't treated like subhuman shite here. At least we can listen to Anathema without having our testicles lopped off. At least we can grow our hair long, provided we still have any!

Arabic culture is going to bring about the end of the world as we know it--soon. Now, I think the U.S. war against Iraq was wrong, but when the fanatic Muslim fucks provoke GW again, that's it. Then we get into nuke territory. I don't think I'll 'thank' the Arabic world for this...
In regards to the culture, I was in fact joking. But, on the other hand I would like to invite you to not confuse extremist islamist with the true nature of the Arab world. Your comments are largely misleading and false. By your train thought I could make the following over-statements(That are, in the majority, as ridicolous as yours);

"Americans are terrorists because of the terrorist acts of the United States government over the last two centuries; including genocide of Native Americans"

England, look above, and add the mass murder of Indians, in addition to their and the United States support for brutal regimes(i.e. Isreal).

Same goes for the Turks and their genocide in Armenia. All turks are murderers. Same with Yoguslavians(i.e. Milosevic). Germans and Italians(I'm italian), those fascist tyrants who caused the death of millions(12 million to be exact, not to mention war casualties that amount up to 40). And, because of Stalin's mass purges(Larger murdered than Hitler) then I regard all countries under the USSR equally responsible. Because afterall he wasnt the one personally going to kill people.

I can go on if you want...I think that should prove my point.

I lived in the Arab world, and I had no problem with listening to Anathema, I still have my balls, never had the hair though...