Most complicated music

Fractal_Mortality said:
How many people in here even PLAY piano?.... I mean, comon. Don't arbitrarily judge a peice of sheet music written for an instrument foreign to you.

You sound like a moody granny.

I am a grade 3 pianist and the main difference between Piano music and music for other instruments is that both the treble and bass cleff are used. The bass cleff is simply what the bass guitar is playing when accompanying a guitar. The tune is only slightly modified when written for other instruments.

Profanity said:
You sound like a moody granny.

I am a grade 3 pianist and the main difference between Piano music and music for other instruments is that both the treble and bass cleff are used. The bass cleff is simply what the bass guitar is playing when accompanying a guitar. The tune is only slightly modified when written for other instruments.

Forgive me. I played piano for a few years, and am not a complete idiot when it comes to playing music. I know there are big similarities in written music for various instruments. However, the chords and patterns on a piano peice are often constructed differently than they would be if they were written for a guitar or a trombone, am I right?