Most complicated music

Spawn of Possession is good for a newer death metal band, but not the most complicated music. I'd like to see the band use some different kinds of chords rather than relying heavily on just fast single note picking every song. SoP lacks diversity and song indentity. The band is new so many in the future they will figure out how to break up their albums better.

The Greys said:
Spawn of Possession is good for a newer death metal band, but not the most complicated music. I'd like to see the band use some different kinds of chords rather than relying heavily on just fast single note picking every song. SoP lacks diversity and song indentity. The band is new so many in the future they will figure out how to break up their albums better.
very true paddy likes what you says :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

The Greys said:

They've only released one album.

Mumblefood said:
Here's a better idea. Stop being ignorant.

Lemma1.jpg
Lemma2.jpg

*Unimpressed*

BigJim said:
*Unimpressed*

:( Hey man I really like you but you are way off when it comes to this... maybe you are umimpressed simply because you are ignorant of music theory and composition. This is not an insult... just a plausible reason why you can't see how off you are on this topic.

Thoth-Amon said:
:( Hey man I really like you but you are way off when it comes to this... maybe you are umimpressed simply because you are ignorant of music theory and composition. This is not an insult... just a plausible reason why you can't see how off you are on this topic.

*Strokes beard, deep in thought*

I don't think so...