Most depressing Katatonia cd?

well

• Total voters
:worship: Brave Murder Day. The sound is special and the songs too. For me, the most depressing and the best art from them. The number 1 followed by Tonight's Decision.

disc.jpg

enough said.

Discouraged Ones by far, Although BMD is a close second but it's a different kind of depression...don't ask me to explain it just is! Tonight's decision is of course the happiest of them all, too uptempo imo but I still dig it

insidethefall said:
Tonight's decision is of course the happiest of them all, too uptempo imo but I still dig it

Tonight's Decision is happier than Last Fair Deal Gone Down? What the hell ;o

My vote goes for Discouraged Ones, a mile ahead of the rest.

i think that TD is the most depressing album of Katatonia ...just the same black session in the own mind..the feeling of the uncompleted will and the notation of the wishes forsaken immediately at the beginning of the way...

Not very difficult, this poll. It would have to be Discouraged Ones! Every album from Katatonia is depressive, but none as much as this one.

This was a close one, I'm saying Tonight's Decision is by a hair over Last Fair Deal Gone Down. Even the artwork is more depressing, and the lyrics and music are I think so much more bleak sounding in my opinion.

i'd definitely vote for Tonight's Decision, it's just my decision for my night music as i see it. this album is above all lyrically a part of something i've gone the same way through, so i feel it much closer to myself. on the other hand it's generally darker, more monotonous and apparently the dead end of everything, there's really no hope, no light on it..