Most dissapointing cd of 2002

In Flames - Reroute to Remain

Although anybody could see this steaming piece of shit from a mile away (sans the 'Clayman' disaster), this was fucking UTTER bullshit. Pure nu-metal flogging, down-tuned trash. And whining bullshit singing on "Cloud Connected" their first 'single' LOL single.
Bunch of bitches. I hate this band now. It's hard to listen to SUBTERRANEAN, LUNAR STRAIN, WHORACLE, and THE JESTER RACE now, knowing that they have transformed into a shell of their former self. Fuckers.

Note that I never mentioned 'Colony', simply because it's border line. It's kinding of leaning toward the shit they are doing now, and still keeping some old school sound.

Originally posted by markgugs
FYI, the window of opportunity to jump on the "I hate In Flames now" bandwagon closed about 2 months ago. :rolleyes:
:err:
Seeing that the name of this topic is "Most dissapointing cd of 2002", there is no problem with voicing an opinion, dude.
Bandwagon? There is no 'bandwagon'. Seems to me that it fucking sucks and a lot of people realize it.

I think having spent my hard earned money on their cds gives me the right to criticize them whenever I damn well choose. And that's just being honest with myself and the world. In Flames are very close to entering that Metallica zone where no man has ever returned...

Except Jason Newsted... long live the mighty Voivod!! :devil:

Yeah, I start to feel old when talking with these yungins... I mean I was jammin Maiden when some of them were just ejaculation from daddy's ding-a-ling....

Actually, this response is pretty "laughable". I suppose you actually like R2R? Zero fucking clue? Dude, I've listened to it at least 9-10 times, and it sucks dick even more every time you listen to it.
So actually, you have no fucking clue what YOU are talking about.

Originally posted by Papa Josh
Yeah, I start to feel old when talking with these yungins... I mean I was jammin Maiden when some of them were just ejaculation from daddy's ding-a-ling....

And that in some way makes you superior?
:lol:

I didn't say that dumbass. Learn to quote properly.

And for the record, listening to an album 9-10 times hardly gives you the credentials to speak with any form of intelligence. Well, actually, you having little to no intelligence became quite apparent as soon as you posted. You *reek* of immaturity, but I suppose you'll sooner or later grow up. I'll hope for your sake you do.

Now, as for R2R, it's ok, nothing more. You said it was "Pure nu-metal flogging, down-tuned trash." You're wrong. Plain and simple. As I've mentioned before, you are perfectly allowed to NOT LIKE THE ALBUM, but post some real reasons, not these brainwashed ones that are false anyway.

So, to recap: You've yet to address the original complaint I had about what you wrote. See above if your puny brain can't remember. It made no sense now, and you haven't helped your cause, so it still makes no sense. When you can put together a well-thought-out and reasonable debate, check back with me. Otherwise, go back down to your parents' basement and STFU.

Originally posted by John Edwards
In Flames - Reroute to Remain

Although anybody could see this steaming piece of shit from a mile away (sans the 'Clayman' disaster), this was fucking UTTER bullshit. Pure nu-metal flogging, down-tuned trash. And whining bullshit singing on "Cloud Connected" their first 'single' LOL single.
Bunch of bitches. I hate this band now. It's hard to listen to SUBTERRANEAN, LUNAR STRAIN, WHORACLE, and THE JESTER RACE now, knowing that they have transformed into a shell of their former self. Fuckers.

Note that I never mentioned 'Colony', simply because it's border line. It's kinding of leaning toward the shit they are doing now, and still keeping some old school sound.

I fully agree. Reroute To Remain (a.k.a. Sellout To Sell More) has to be the biggest pile of shit I've heard this year. I had alot of trouble keeping myself from pressing the eject button when I was listening to it for the first time.

I don't hink you can say they are heading in Metallica's way though, I think they allready did. In Flames is dead.

STFU.
The fact you use ghey internet abbreviations like that, proves your lack of anything that resembles real thought, PERIOD.

Now, as for R2R, it's ok, nothing more. You said it was "Pure nu-metal flogging, down-tuned trash." You're wrong. Plain and simple. As I've mentioned before, you are perfectly allowed to NOT LIKE THE ALBUM, but post some real reasons, not these brainwashed ones that are false anyway.
I'm wrong? How the flying FUCK am I wrong? The album is fucking trash, and you're right, I DON'T like the album. Nu-metal flogger fans of Corn and Slipcock enjoy R2R. Is that who you are? A nu-metal flogger? But you're almost 30! How could anybody that age claiming to know metal at all like this album and also be a fan of Corn?! :lol:

wut30.gif

This has become pretty humorous. While I may agree with the two silly asses about R2R, in that it really is a heaping, steaming, smelly pile of shit that I wouldn't make a pig roll in; I have to laugh at the misquoting bit, because I do tend to feel superior to the youngsters on here, if for no other reason in that I discovered metal before they did. It's all about respecting your Elders, really. :p

Originally posted by Papa Josh
This has become pretty humorous. While I may agree with the two silly asses about R2R, in that it really is a heaping, steaming, smelly pile of shit that I wouldn't make a pig roll in; I have to laugh at the misquoting bit, because I do tend to feel superior to the youngsters on here, if for no other reason in that I discovered metal before they did. It's all about respecting your Elders, really. :p
Sorry but in my opinion the entire 'I discovered metal earlier so respect me more then you would respect any teenager' thing a bit stupid. Respect is something that should be earned, not something that should be given based on someone's age. And the fact that you call me and John Edwards 'silly asses' isnt really building up my respect for you.

Same goes for markgugs who also seems to think that respect is something you should get for reaching a certain age.