Most dissapointing cd of 2002

BLind Guardian - A Night at the Opera was a bit of a dissapointment for me, I just think it's so over done.

And I think Vintersorg - Visions.... is a great album imo :)

Originally posted by markgugs
I'm sorry Papa, did someone say something? There was some insignificant fluttering about my ears, but it didn't amount to much more than timid chirping. So I ignored it. What about you?

Yeah, it sounded like my 13 month old daughter crying... but I'm not sure, she's still asleep!

But for the record, I could give 2 shits about respect from these fools. I've earned mine.

Originally posted by markgugs
I'm sorry Papa, did someone say something? There was some insignificant fluttering about my ears, but it didn't amount to much more than timid chirping. So I ignored it. What about you?
Yeah, it sounded like my 13 month old daughter crying... but I'm not sure, she's still asleep!

But for the record, I could give 2 shits about respect from these fools. I've earned mine.
Well I'm sure the two of you are feeling very superior right now, since the both of you really showed me.

Apparently you do give '2 shits' about it or else you wouldnt have replied to the entire respect thing.

Originally posted by Violence-From-Within
Well I'm sure the two of you are feeling very superior right now, since the both of you really showed me.

Apparently you do give '2 shits' about it or else you wouldnt have replied to the entire respect thing.

Did I reply to you jackass? Didn't think so... Now I am. Go find your rock and climb back under it...

Originally posted by Papa Josh
Did I reply to you jackass? Didn't think so... Now I am. Go find your rock and climb back under it...
Maybe you need a lesson in reading. When I said you replied to the entire respect thing I didnt say you replied to me. I was talking about the first few posts where you and markgugs
started talking about how you feel more superior around the 'yungins' as you put it.

Oyeah, one more thing I wanted to put in my last post;
And for the record, listening to an album 9-10 times hardly gives you the credentials to speak with any form of intelligence. Well, actually, you having little to no intelligence became quite apparent as soon as you posted. You *reek* of immaturity, but I suppose you'll sooner or later grow up. I'll hope for your sake you do.
Funny coming from you

And what are those lame lyrics in his signature?? Sounds like Gaycore to me....
Actually it's from Soilwork - [Natural Born Chaos - 01] - Follow The Hollow.
And it's not like the two of you are putting down any good reading material.

Yeah, the music's good, but those lyrics are pretty crap-pe..

But you just go ahead and "follow the hollow..."
Well, thats your opinion. I like the lyrics myself and I think I wouldn't have been into Soilwork as much as I am if I hadnt heard 'The Bringer' and 'Soilworker's Song Of The Damned'

And I'd react to the second part of what you said but unlike you I do not think it's easy to 'label' someone's behaviour by one CD they like more then you do.

I need sleep

Dude, NOW he thinks he's superior by not liking new Soilwork? Fucking unbelieveable.

Papa Josh, you're a fag brotha.

John Edwards is a fucking idiot... Soilwork's latest was in my Top 25 of 2002... Don't quit your day job... oops, I mean high school, just yet. You need to go back and read posts a little more clearly. Where did I say I felt superior because I didn't like Soilwork..

Fucking heap of feces. Dingleberry that just won't come off of my asshair..