Most dissapointing cd of 2002

Originally posted by markgugs
Where do you read that? I *know* Papa Josh, and he's not a "fag" as you so crassly put it...

And you're seriously laughable, loving the new Soilwork and hating the new In Flames. :lol:
LoL, you're comparing Reroute To Remain with Natural Born Chaos? There's a serious difference between these 2 CD's. It's not even the same category of metal (anymore)

You cant compare Anders' current vocals to Strid's. Furthermore, the music on NBC is actually good and doesnt consist of just powerchords only, which is the case with Reroute To Remain.

R2R sounds like noise, NBC sounds like a band improving. The lyrics might not be as good as some of their older lyrics, but that doesnt mean the CD is bad.

Then again I'm still waiting till I receive A Predator's Portrait and Chainheart Machine, eventhough I have a few of the songs of both albums.

Originally posted by Papa Josh
Dingleberry that just won't come off of my asshair..
HAHAHAHA
You probably take them and put them in your mouth. Shit-eater.
And I guess I DIDN'T read through the posts.

Some guys here are so fucking worthless....
Didn't you see R2R coming??
Just listen to clayman...It was obvious that In flames where aiming for mainstream.

Originally posted by Divine_intent
Some guys here are so fucking worthless....
Didn't you see R2R coming??
Just listen to clayman...It was obvious that In flames where aiming for mainstream.
Obviously. Colony and Clayman were mediocre.

The worst thing in heavy metal scene is all that crap coming out from Sweden. I mean all that bands playing at the same way without personality and creativity.
Sure there are a lot of amazing and incredible Swedish bands, but there are also too many clones. Death to so-called "melodic death metal", a crappy mix between some heavy/thrash riffs and growling vocals.
First at all melody and death metal is a contraddiction in terms. It sounds as "hot ice" or "dry water"...support the real death metal not that crappy things called "melodic death metal"!! What's death metal in? Nothing!!!
In the end, what's the meaning of to play melodic death 10 years after At The Gates?
Death has nothing to do with gay melodic. Death is homicide, rape, violence, blasts and much more.
Sure, there are some very good bands in "melodic death metal" but the rest is all a big pile of shitty clones. Kill'em all!!!!

Originally posted by Lord Of The Void
The worst thing in heavy metal scene is all that crap coming out from Sweden. I mean all that bands playing at the same way without personality and creativity.

:lol:

opeth
in flames
bloodshed
dark tranquility
tiamat
therion
hyprocrisy
bathory
insision

all very good bands from Sweden and all unique in some form or another

Originally posted by kollex

opeth
in flames
bloodshed
dark tranquility
tiamat
therion
hyprocrisy
bathory
insision

Maybe you're not able to read or you wanna read only what you want. I wrote: "Sure there are a lot of amazing and incredible Swedish bands..."...

Originally posted by kollex

opeth
in flames
bloodshed
dark tranquility
tiamat
therion
hyprocrisy
bathory
insision

And so very few of these bands are really unique. What's unique about Bloodshed or Insision? What's unique in In Flames or Dark Tranquillity? Among the bands you mentioned only Bathory could be considered a very innovative and historical band, in my opinion. I don't deny all these bands are good bands, but there's nothing about uniqueness.
If you were told about Meshuggah then i could be in agree with you...