Most expensive CD you ever bought?

Alex78

Fretbuzz Virtuoso
Jul 12, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Tool - 3rd Eye Live in Amsterdam, about 50 Euros!

times I have listened to it: 1

so some of you guys bought some badass rarities or something??

Just spent $200 for Buckethead's "In Search of The....." set. Awesome sh*t if you're a B-head fan, 13 discs of new material (almost all shredding from start to stop), the guy burned and monographed each disc personally.

Coil - Musick To Play In the Dark vol. 1
Coil - Musick To Play In the Dark vol. 2
October Tide - Rain Without End
Rasputina - How We Quit The Forest limited edition

All new/mint conditions bought from eBay for somewhere between 60 and 80 bucks. I don't remember the exact prices.

ALL SHREDDING? i gotta get my hands on this...

I don't know if you're serious or not......I'll assume not. Even I have a tough time with a 45 min. disc of it, tried one 15 minute track on some friends and they gave themselves a standing ovation for making it all the way through. Powerhouse playing though, more original ideas on one track than most players have in their entire lives.

if an album's really expensive ill just download it :shrug:

shit thread tbh

this is pretty much the truth. I download a lot of music and enjoy buying the albums I like, but really, $15+ for a brand new CD (unless you're paying for an import) is nothing but a scam. you can walk into a mall and find CDs priced for $18.99. fuck that

luckily there's trading/used CD networks like lala and amazon. dirt cheap. the only way.