most hated band?

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
What's everyone's most hated band that just makes you want to puke everytime you see or hear them and want nothing more than to beat the shit out of every one of the band members? Mine--Good Charlotte. PATHETIC. If that guy does that little move with his neck one more time I want to snap it off. Anyone else?

This one is so fucking easy!
Metallica. First I hate them for kicking me off of Napster, then I hate them for St. Anger.
That is the worst, yet one of the best selling albums of the year.
Why? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Well there's lot of bands whose music just sucks ass but now I can't really tell...one thing is for sure, I can't stand that shithead Marilyn Manson. Not only does his music make me worship the porcelain god every time I hear it, but he looks like a pure asshole as well.
I am also about to die every time I hear some Radiohead song, well probably except The Bends :lol:

Reactions: Metal Maiden
too many to mention but ones a band that should be put down are the chilli peppers. i fuckin cant stand them.

o yeah korn as well

actually any nu metal band

Almost any pop band. Especially "boy bands." As far as "metal" goes, that would be Godsmack, Mudvayne, Slipknot, all those new bands that suck. I cant stand any Metallica past '90. Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam (how many live bootlegs and shit do they have). Oh, I really hate U2, Hootie and The Blowfish, and Dave Mathews band. Thats enough. \m/

Staind! Every time I hear them come on (which is a lot, I'm sad to say) I want to slap Aaron Lewis upside his whiney head. Plenty of nu-metal gets on my nerves, but Staind really irritates the hell out of me.

What's funny is that while Metallica still does get quite a bit of airplay here, none is from St. Anger. I hear "Master of Puppets" a hell of a lot more than I hear "Frantic". I think it sold that many because people went out and bought it without bothering to listen to it first, but now that everyone knows it sucks, they don't want to hear it. I bet there's plenty available in the used CD stores.

Actually, they started playing more Metallica because they're coming here in March, and I still haven't heard St. Anger. No, I'm not going.

Agnostic Andy said:
Almost any pop band. Especially "boy bands." As far as "metal" goes, that would be Godsmack, Mudvayne, Slipknot, all those new bands that suck. I cant stand any Metallica past '90. Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam (how many live bootlegs and shit do they have). Oh, I really hate U2, Hootie and The Blowfish, and Dave Mathews band. Thats enough. \m/
I'm not a Pearl Jam fan but I totally respect what they've done with the live releases. People bootlegged their stuff so much, and now they've provided an alternative to that. (Granted, I am sure a lot of copying gets done, but it would have to still be profitable for them to do it.) They're just giving the people what they wanted.

I hate this swedish artist called Håkan Hellström. Everyone adores him... "he´s so talanted... ohhhhh, all the 14 year old girls love him, his sailor suit and pimp hat make him look so cute, he´s sooooo sensitive". How the hell can you tell if a person is sensitive by the look of his Village People-style sailorsuit?

jdelpi said:
I'm not a Pearl Jam fan but I totally respect what they've done with the live releases. People bootlegged their stuff so much, and now they've provided an alternative to that. (Granted, I am sure a lot of copying gets done, but it would have to still be profitable for them to do it.) They're just giving the people what they wanted.
pearl jam has allowed people to record and freely trade their shows since day one. there was always a problem with people selling them though. the band decided to put out their own bootlegs so fans could have professional quality recordings of shows for a reasonable price. every 2 cd show sold for several dollars less than most new single discs cost. fan club members could purchase them online for about $11.

the way they sold the shows this last tour was great also. if you purchased the show in advance online you'd get a link to d/l mp3's of the show about 12 hours after it was over. 2 weeks later the full mastered discs showed up in your mailbox.

~I have to agree on Wimp Bisquick. They have to be the most pathetic band on the planet. They had ladies nights to increase their female fan base, but their new album isn't selling anymore. I hope they crash and burn, if not figuratively then literally. To my knowledge the new Metallica isn't selling very well anymore either. If it is then they are paying people to buy it. How can we hold our heads up as musicians if the American band who used to define what metal was, has made a mockery of themselves and their sound?

I can narrow it down to five bands

Linkin Park - have thought they were utter shit ever since i first heard the bastards
Funeral For A Friend - shit UK emo band who annoy me so much I wanna break things when I hear them
Evanescence - need I give an explanation
Good Charlotte - again no explanation needed
Avril Lavinge - one of many pop stars who is currently raping rock music - KILL!

The Man said:
pearl jam has allowed people to record and freely trade their shows since day one. there was always a problem with people selling them though. the band decided to put out their own bootlegs so fans could have professional quality recordings of shows for a reasonable price. every 2 cd show sold for several dollars less than most new single discs cost. fan club members could purchase them online for about $11.

the way they sold the shows this last tour was great also. if you purchased the show in advance online you'd get a link to d/l mp3's of the show about 12 hours after it was over. 2 weeks later the full mastered discs showed up in your mailbox.

I would like it if more bands did this. I would love to be able to get a copy of the concerts I go to.

Scott