Most Hated Metal Head

there us a certain base intellgientce i think that geoes and is required with being eloquent and skiled with languagea, jsut like being goo at magths or sometinhg dont you think? it certianly fucking beats mos metal slyrics out ther i think./ oh canibal corpse, GREAT intellgeitn lyrics, MAYHEM, WOW, darkthronee, amazing! BOLOCK!~S

non of this bands is good example.
look... this is the lyrics style of this bands.
they are not trying to be smart. they just making they music, they are the real personality.
they not trying to be something that they are not
and this is the reason that they music sound so good.
(AND THEY NOT SELLING THEY MUSIC FOR MORE MONEY:mad: )

let's not forget that he is ugly and that he is a dwarf...

i wondering how he didn't act in Lord of the rings... less money to the dwarf effects...

Originally posted by sexualist death

i wondering how he didn't act in Lord of the rings... less money to the dwarf effects...

LOL. I would have liked to see dressed-up Mortiis somewhere in the series myself. =)

Originally posted by sexualist death

Well he doesnt look very manly though, which I think the dwarves do...

If you look like this:
gimli.jpg

Youre a man.

If however you look like this:
black.jpg

Im not sure what the hell you are...

Feeling quite unoriginal when i say Yngwie, but damn...my buddy has this DVD with Malmsteen live, and i really didn't realize he was THAT fucked.
Any Nu-metal artist! They say they are SOOOO "METAL" and all that, but really...they are just a bunch of pop-posers, that don't know shit about metal at all. Like "Who the hell is Ozzy? Fuck off"

Originally posted by Nemesis Divina
Feeling quite unoriginal when i say Yngwie, but damn...my buddy has this DVD with Malmsteen live, and i really didn't realize he was THAT fucked.
Any Nu-metal artist! They say they are SOOOO "METAL" and all that, but really...they are just a bunch of pop-posers, that don't know shit about metal at all. Like "Who the hell is Ozzy? Fuck off"

and how much do you understand in nu-metal that you "can" talk like this?
well Miss "i know everything" i'm hearing the most extreme black and death metal and i'm hearing nu-metal..
i guess i'm pop-posers?, Haaa?
and i dont understand anything in metal especially not in black and death metal
am i right?

but if the artists bunch of pop-posers, the people that listen to the music become automatic to bunch of pop-posers that likes "pop" music

AND I DONT THINK I'M.

and again.. how much do you understand in nu-metal that you can let yourself talk like this?

yeah man! i got ya... you are a bit nu-metal fan.. you think that they are bunch of pop-posers, but you still like it!... hmm interesting.

really?!
what bands do you like?

My favourite band is MuDvAyNe, I also regularly listen to American Head Charge, SlipKnoT, Coal Chamber, Linkin Park, Spineshank, Incubus, Static-X and other assorted bands. Most of my heavier metal friends refuse to believe I can have such an expansive taste in music. I tend to concentrate on aesthetic and intrinsic value.