Most Hated Metal Head

Warrior of Ice

short hair sucks...
Aug 19, 2002
Virginia Beach, VA
www.geocities.com
I was wondering who is the most hated guy from a metal band that everyone can agree is a prick. Like who else is hated more than Yngwie Malmsteen or the guys from Manowar. I dunno im bored and tired and want some bashing other than Power Metal bashing.

yngwie malmsteen i hate this bitch.

dani filth

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: he is a retard and disgusting person.

What about Lars Ulrich.... come on everyone hates him!! I don't... but all you guys surely should...

I personally hate anyone who participated in the Inner Circle, especially Varg.

I don't hate Lars Ulrich or Dani Filth. Try again. ;) :D

Of course, most fans of metal will hate Fred Durst... :p but he seem slike such an easy target.

I do hate lar urlich but not as much as others.:rolleyes: Yes, fred durst is a very easy target:D but he affords me constant amusment. I'll go think about this one and maybe come back.;)

The problem is that being a Metalhead and being hated is somewhat of a contradiction as long as you're not one of those dumbass normies ;)

YEP
i already put it here... and i'm doing it AGAIN.

dani%20homo666.jpg

Originally posted by Rusty
I don't hate Lars Ulrich or Dani Filth. Try again. ;) :D

Of course, most fans of metal will hate Fred Durst... :p but he seem slike such an easy target.

Yeah he's an easy target, but he is no Metalhead, he is just a gay poser in a gay poser band!

I would say I hate Lars Ulrich, and Dani flith too, allthough Warrior of Ice didnt want any Power Metal hating, I have to say I HATE Luca Turrilli!!!!!!!!! :mad:

hated metalhead? sounds more like a fan than a band member... remember jesse camp from mtv? he was all about the ozzy and metallica, but an annoying retard -- remember? anyway, after his time at mtv he did a jesse-camp-stock metal and hardcore festival near where i live (he is also from ct). from what i heard, all the bands had to sign a commitment saying they wouldn't make fun of him or beat him up. his band played last, after all the locals. almost everybody left when they came on. OUCH

Originally posted by bodomite
because he killed napster ahahahaha and he is a whiney little bitch

Yes indeed and... 'we have lot's of metallica T-shirts ya know, and lot's of tickets to sell aha aha - just buy twice - that would be good ahaha and :worship: (pray) to us cause we're gods of metal music.. ya aha... and without us this music would be just nothing understood?!' - Lars :)

Xaplan :)

BTW I really like Metallica, but not often :)

because dani filth is a big egomaniac.
he like when 14 years old girls runing after Cradle Of Filth bus, after the show
he fuck only minor girls, and they make his ego up and up
he is so not intelligent.
and he is chauvinist...

intelligent??? excuse me?, i think i didn't see good now
his lyrics is the most stupid thing ever.

"Spawned scorned, abhorred by the aerial
She was the light of the world going down
War-torn, forlorn and malarial
She was found
Born in a burial gown"

"She has sinned and severed Heaven
And in it's vulgar sight
Two figures writhe, but one silhouette
Extends it's fingers to the light"

intelligent???:err: