most hated band?

I hate PearlJam's music. I have hated them since i heard some demo tape o something from a buddy of mine, then they hit it big. Never liked them. I liked how they fought the system and ticketmaster and I like how they openly express opinions and shit like that, but I hate 99% of their music.

I also hate Pink Floyd. Always have, always will. Their music has never been enjoyable to me at all. i'm not sure why? I am sure MANY of you will disagree with me.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I hate PearlJam's music. I have hated them since i heard some demo tape o something from a buddy of mine, then they hit it big. Never liked them. I liked how they fought the system and ticketmaster and I like how they openly express opinions and shit like that, but I hate 99% of their music.

I also hate Pink Floyd. Always have, always will. Their music has never been enjoyable to me at all. i'm not sure why? I am sure MANY of you will disagree with me.
No arguments here.

Nickelcrap
3 doors blow
Matchcox 20
Puddle of piss
Hoobaskank
actually, all those radio-friendly, either mainstreamish sounding rock or a fade korn copy nü/rap metal bands that have invaded radiowaves over the last couple of years.
And please, no more Evanescence. Oooooh there's a chick singing and a guy rapping over! How chill is dat muzak yo! Get bent.

GASOLINEDREAM said:

Not me. I never understood what people saw in them. The singer doesn't seem to have any energy. Maybe if he belted out the lyrics I might like it more, but I still doubt it.

Zzmükhan

ScaryGuy said:
I can narrow it down to five bands

Linkin Park - have thought they were utter shit ever since i first heard the bastards
Funeral For A Friend - shit UK emo band who annoy me so much I wanna break things when I hear them
Evanescence - need I give an explanation
Good Charlotte - again no explanation needed
Avril Lavinge - one of many pop stars who is currently raping rock music - KILL!

Actually I like Evanescence. So maybe an explination is needed. Good Charlotte I can't stand at all and I don't get the appeal of them. Linkin Park i'm 50/50 on because I don't mind the one guys voice(The one who raps) I think he's got good flow with his words but their songs start to annoy me when that the other signer(the screaming whinny little brat) comes in. He just kills their songs.

I can't stand Metallica anymore either. I tried to give Shit Anger a chance but the album just blows. In fact when I moved over the summer I tossed the CD in the trash when I was packing everything. Metallica doesn't have to write like they did in the 80's anymore. If they just came out with albums that were simular to the Black Album I'd still be OK with them but what the fuck is Shit Anger supposed to be?

At least with Anthrax they still know how to write good music and you know you're usually gonna get a kick ass album. If Anthrax can write something like WCFYA at this point in their career's there's no reason Metallica can't do the same.

Rock On!

this is one thing i don;t get: how come 99% of the people i come across- be they on messageboards or in real life - absolutely HATE metallica. so, if so many people hate them, then who or where are all these people that pack out the stadiums or buy their shitty music...??????

Pink Floyd are not about the raw energy but about trippy soundscapes and layered instrumentations and an occasional cool guitar solo from David Gilmour. And he has one of the best voices in all of music! I heard his solo DVD and this guy is awesome!

max said:
this is one thing i don;t get: how come 99% of the people i come across- be they on messageboards or in real life - absolutely HATE metallica. so, if so many people hate them, then who or where are all these people that pack out the stadiums or buy their shitty music...??????

I don't hate Metallica. I have not picked up St. Anger, but I may go see them this summer.

Scott

mentalmeltdown said:
Pink Floyd are not about the raw energy but about trippy soundscapes and layered instrumentations and an occasional cool guitar solo from David Gilmour.

It just bores me. :zzz:

And he has one of the best voices in all of music! I heard his solo DVD and this guy is awesome!

Well he sure doesn't do much to display that voice with Pink Floyd. He sounds like he is whispering half the time.

Scott

max said:
I like Metallica and I surely would go to their show. I just happen not to like Shit Anger which sucks ass IMO.