Most improved poster 2007

I'm sorry, I can't understand what you're saying; it sounds like you have somebody's dick in your mouth.
I like your nonchalant, devil may care attitude and how you call most people gay. You're okay in my book.

Put the cock down, and step away.

edit: Cyth beat me to it.
You are obsessed with the Patriots because they are better than your favored team. Your comment was also less clever. I give you a C-.

Acknowledging someone has more knowledge than you doesn't mean you're giving them a blowjob.

King Richard: "I have this wierd rash thing on the back of my neck. It's really pissing me off."
Friend:"You should probably see your doctor, he'll know what to do."
King Richard: "HA! GET HIS COCK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH YOU BROWN-NOSING FAGGOT LOL!!1!!!"

Fuck, some of you people are retarded.
You spelled weird wrong but I forgive you. Have a :kickass:

Though your grammar can be bad and sometimes to me it comes off like you're from Poland with your dialect...just being honest. But otherwise, I think you have pretty good taste and you've been improving more recently.

Id say my taste has improved a lot.

i used to only listen to generic metalcore.

thank god i found this forum.

Yeah, I remember the shit you asked me to put on your sig a few months back...you definitely have a more unique taste now. And the good thing sbout UM is it continually challenges your expectations of good music :p

Mathiäs;6835878 said:
Losers like yourself huh.

BolanaCara.jpg

:lol: