Mostest easiest Opeth songs on guitar.

I'm not very skilled in guitar playing, but I am able to play "The Night And The Silent Water" from beginning to end. The tabs look quite complex, but it's really easy to learn and play.

^ Yeah ! the 2 first albums are really good for beginners ! I started playing Forest Of October the first few weeks when i got my guitar, and then Black Rose Immortal from the start to finish ! euuh ! i was toooo excited !but not anymore :-(

Ending Credits was the easiest one for me to play out of everything I've tried Opeth.

Usually the MAYH songs don't have any difficult parts, just major and minor chords.

I disagree with you there. I can play When from start to finnish, and there's some relatively tough parts in there. Another thing that makes it difficult (for me at least) is that there's a lot of switching from clean to dist sound.

Coil is a really easy song to play as well.

Can someone help me out with this one... I only have an acoustic guitar, so some songs are harder to pull off (I'm also not very good, and have only been playing for a year). I tried to play Epilogue today, and it was sounding great until i got the tapping part. Yeah, not happening =/. What are some good, mildly easy acoustic songs that do not require finger picking?

Can someone help me out with this one... I only have an acoustic guitar, so some songs are harder to pull off (I'm also not very good, and have only been playing for a year). I tried to play Epilogue today, and it was sounding great until i got the tapping part. Yeah, not happening =/. What are some good, mildly easy acoustic songs that do not require finger picking?

Harvest.

Ending Credits.

It seems like none of the Opeth songs are really easy for the beginners, but they are all pretty manageable if you're willing to invest some time.

I do agree that the songs from Morningrise and Orchid look complex, but are not that bad when you try playing them. Nectar has a decent tab, and Black Rose Immortal isn't bad either.

It may not be the case with others, but for me, as a beginner, I sucked at solos. So ya, I would avoid songs with long/multiple/fast solos. Only reason I disagree with the suggested Black Rose Immortal. I think The Night and the Silent Water, Demon of the Fall, Blackwater Park, Coil, and Hours of Wealth are probably the easiest. Couple of those of little solos but they're not fast or otherwise difficult enough to really be an obstacle. Also, Harlequin Forest is one of the first songs I learned to play all the way through. It's really not hard except a couple of miniscule tricky moments and a tricky rhythm on the outro.