Movies/series thread

:lol: Nice. I don't know a lot about comic book character besides the really popular ones, but Deadpool seems like my kind of character from what I have seen and heard over the years.

:lol: Nice. I don't know a lot about comic book character besides the really popular ones, but Deadpool seems like my kind of character from what I have seen and heard over the years.

I try not to have too high expectations to movies that I really look forward to, but it's hard to put a damper on them! I hadn't even heard the name Deadpool until about a year ago. I know nothing about the character in the comics or anything else, my 12 year old inner self just thinks he's super fucking cool!

i hate Ryan Reynolds

EfaqOhA.gif

he is one of the guys that are supposed to be funny, but are not, along with vince vaughn and Jason Segel, i think i never even smirk at a Jason Segel movie

Deadpool, this superhero praised by kids because he acts tough and his cosplayers are douchebags that are getting away with it because they dressed like douchebag?

1/10

he is one of the guys that are supposed to be funny, but are not, along with vince vaughn and Jason Segel, i think i never even smirk at a Jason Segel movie

That is how I feel about Adam Sandler. Actually a lot of big comedy stars lately. There are a lot of high earners that seem like washed up unfunny frat boys. Why the fuck do people keep giving them millions of dollars to make the same stupid fucking jokes over and over.

Look that guy is fat *queue laughter*
Ohh now he fell down! *more laughter*
Oops!! He farted!!! *audience laughs until they DIE!*
Adam Sandler makes that annoying voice again and makes a pee joke. *$50,000,000*

Next movie!!

I don't mind Ryan Reynolds though. At least he has decent timing and delivery. As opposed to "comedians" who barely try and rely on stupid gags to get some laughs.

Finished watching season 4 of Homeland last week (finally), a great season I thought, maybe the ending was somewhat unsatisfactory.

Watched The Hunger Games yesterday, couldn't get into it, made little sense to me, didn't like it.