Movies/series thread

Terminator Genysis felt like an action comedy and had none of that apocalyptic feeling of the other Terminator movies....every fucking scene with Arnold felt like a sketch from saturday night live or something.

That's the impression I got from the trailer. A self-parody combined with a Comic Book plot.

Yeah pretty much. It does have some cool cool action sequences though and had it just been another random action comedy starring Arnold then I would probably have liked it for what it is but as a Terminator movie it totally misses the mark.

Oh nice, another Half in the Bag fan. Still have not seen the movie so I don't want any spoilers (even if it sucks). I'll probably check it after.

Guys, I need serious help.

There will be some guy visiting my home tmr and he has a daughter and I already know I will be forced to "take care of her".
I hate talking to people i dont know, especially females because majority of them are tools so I need some movies to keep her shut. I have only horrors on my shelf, but I have netflix so...
If I wont get cancer watching it - i will be grateful. Chances that this girl wont be complete trash i despise is like 1 %.

Best of the worst introduced me to The Amazing Bulk. Easily one of the most bewildering and retarded movies in existence. You can't even recommend it as a bad movie.

Since Life is Strange is based a lot on Twin Peaks i decided to watch this series.
3 episodes in and I have to say... So many attractive females there <3 Shame most of them are whores dou.

So much hype for this movie :p

wgulHP7l.jpg