Movies/series thread

Dont do my mistakes. Im a monster engulfed in hate and poison, my only reason to live is to make as many people miserable as possible. I don't know what love or joy is, I don't trust people and I can't be trusted.
I'm a demon.
Please, don't throw your life away like I did.

It is exhausting. I spend all day at work and beyond being polite, nice and helpful to everyone, even when I am tired and pissed off. That is probably why I swear so fucking much online :)

It is exhausting. I spend all day at work and beyond being polite, nice and helpful to everyone, even when I am tired and pissed off. That is probably why I swear so fucking much online :)

And then you go back home, get on the internet, play some online game that gets ruined by russians and polacks, so you decide to visit facebook and other pages but its all filled with butthurt about racism, feminism, so i turn on tv and there's only shit, so I decide to go play some card and board games at local game store, but its only filled with douchebags, cheaters and sore loosers.

How am I supposed to not want to nuke everyone?

Movies/series thread...

Every thread on the Bloodbath forum is really just a "stefan86's offtopic random retard thread - post away!" sub-thread.

South Park has been killing it this year with their takedown of P.C. culture. Bob's Burgers continues to be my favorite cartoon.

I don't think I've seen any movie in past couple of months, so that's all I have to contribute.