Movies/series thread

Whats awesome about Godfather is that Marlon Brando, Robert Deniro and Al Pacino (among so many others) is in it and depict three generations. The second and third movie is not as good as the first and there are a few really bad actors in them, but its still a massive trilogy.

Rogue One the second time... it felt a bit long, especially the middle part, maybe it was because I saw it only 3 weeks ago. But I doubt it will stand time as good as the OT and thats maybe because it is so dark and quite depressing. Its still damn good though and the last 30min and the especially the last 10min is amazing.

Started watching Rebels now, its pretty cool.

Last edited:
Well I expected it to be not good but not as horrible as this...seriously it was not only that the story in general was much worse than the original movie but the film is so badly made and some thing more like a parody or an amateur film than a big budget movie.

I have not, but it seems like the classic cheesy Hollywood flick.

However I read that Arrival is a great sci-fi movie - alien invasion done right, or something like that? I don't know, but I like the sound of that more than what Passengers looks like :)

Since my netflix subscription turned into a disaster i looked some netflix originalk series and started "The OA". 2 episodes in, it has potential, but i dont know, looks like they try to fit too much paranormal bullshit, i think simple drama would turn out better but ill see.

4 episodes in, so halfway, its okay series, nothing mindblowing yet, still feel like it could be better without supernatural stuff (although theres not a lot of it) but ill finish it, I enjoy watching 1 episode daily.