Movies/series thread

Watched The Girl With All The Talents.

Actually enjoyed it. It's very TheLastOfUs-y when it comes to scenery and even to story. People are infected with fungus that turns them into mindless killing machines. People trying to find vaccine, turns out newborn kids are zombies but also they are human, as in they have intelligence. Scenery and atmosphere is the best thing about this movie while the plot is just okay. If you enjoy zombie movies in The Last of us style definitely watch it.
PS. Those fucking zombies have strangely clean hair for not taking a bath ever.

Contiuning the trend with zombie movies I found ASIAN ZOMBIE MOVIE, Train to Busan. I'm only 30 minutes in but ching chongs seem to know what theyre doing. Signature asian weird pose of monsters and bone/spine cracking with every move, this cant fail. Making popcorn as i post.

Watched Tallulah for one purpose, to check how easly manipulated I can be.

Turns out quite easly. Always hated Ellen Page (cant remember why really lmao, probably just her face pissing me off and some shitty role in a movie) but after playing Beyond Two Souls, I cared for her character and since it had her face I now no longer hate her. That way I also enjoyed the movie Tallulah.

TL:DR Give me some good game with good written character played by Hitler and I will like Hitler.

That's not funny, when I get involved I fall in love easly. I dont need to have a crush for Ellen Page in my life right now.

If it helps, she came out as a lesbian like 2 years ago. Not that it was that surprising.
Dude, sometimes i am attracted to pixels, think someone being a lesbian would change anything? If attack helicopter moved me to tears I would also love a goddamn attack helicopter.

But being a lesbian would explain a terrible taste in haircut and wardrobe.

Applies to grills, but I wouldnt know, I have superior taste in everything.

But seriously, im fine with chicks dressed kinda like boyz, but there are some fucking limits. And suits are absolutely disgusting on men, it only gets worse on grills.

I watched Manchester By The Sea yesterday, its Oscar nominated.
Damn it was slow and boring and had some quite bad acting from the teenagers, and its 2h17min long!!! They could easily have shortened it to 1:30-1:45. Casey Affleck did a good job tho, I like him.

Santa Clarita Diet is pretty meh, and the gore was too digital, didn't look real at all. But was worth to watch because Agent 47 performance, he was pretty funny.

Haven't seen iZombie, so I can't say.

I went in with zero expectations—easy when something is already playing and one hasn't even heard of it—and was caught off-guard with the crude and absurdist humor. Definitely not a life-changer, the gore isn't super realistic, but I've enjoyed it thus far. (Certainly more so than I think I would've assumed had I watched a trailer or read the premise.)

Santa Clarita Diet is pretty meh, and the gore was too digital, didn't look real at all. But was worth to watch because Agent 47 performance, he was pretty funny.

Timothy Olyphant is my man crush. I love that man - he's hilarious when he goes on talk shows too

iZombie is lots of fun actually, check it out

I have a hard time believing anything with that name can be good lol

I knew it would happen. I went from hate to Ellen Page to willing to offer her a cup of tea.

Good that I already have waifus, because that would be emberassing if she became one.
Also digital waifus are best waifus
eq9P0pB.jpg