Movies/series thread

Looked it up. It's a CW show too. Now it has 2 things going against it :)

On a serious note though, what would you compare it to?

i feel ya :D

haven't seen anything that i can compare it with. i mean, it's a comedy show about a girl that becomes a zombie and starts working at the morgue to have easy access to brains :lol: she finds out that when she eats someones brain, she gets visions of their last moments in life (and also takes after some of their personal traits, which ensues in some hilarious moments of course), which she uses to help solve crimes

Plot armor in Walking Dead is getting really ridiculous.

And of course they killed one of few not annoying character. Geez, they just cant keep interesting characters in this series for longer than a season.

Just saw new Thor trailer

I normaly dont give a fuck about superhero movies, especialy marvel ones, but...

BLANCHETT AS A GODDAMN GOD OF DEATH MY DICK IS READY

And she actually looks hot in this movie in both forms, emo junkie and a queen of something with kickass hornet crown or whatever that is.

came back from Kong.

First of all, I was tricked into seeing this because someone told me it's going to be Kong vs Godzilla.

It fucking wasnt. There was some retarded lizards, but no Godzilla.

Overall not much to talk about. Movie had its moments, also was pretty boring in the middle. Monster fights were okay I guess. Effects okay.

Yea, okay movie, hard to rate it today, possibly worth seeing in cinema, but wouldnt bother seeing it 2 times. Waiting for Godzilla.

I dont know why but im salty this series exist, because somehow I blame it for cancelling "The Returned". Plus when I read what the series is about it sounded painfully cringy. Since you seem to like it could you tell me with your wording what's this series about?

The series is basically about how Norman Bates (Freddie Highmore) becomes who he is in Hitchcock's "Psycho" (although this series is set in present day instead of the 60's) and his odd relationship with his mother (played by Vera Farmiga, and holy shit this woman has some serious acting chops, definitely carries the show for me).
I'd say the show is a drama/thriller if I'd have to label it.

It's probably good but I still somehow don't want to watch this, I don't know why. Sometimes it's just that when I look at the cast, how they look I don't want to watch it :( Which is a shame, because I would probably like it lmao.

BTW, since im already posting and dont want to spam on the horror thread - does enyone know a horror/thriller movie taking place in some bdsm / sex club OR horror movie where machine / robot is on the hunt for humans (please no Terminator jokes).

It's probably good but I still somehow don't want to watch this, I don't know why. Sometimes it's just that when I look at the cast, how they look I don't want to watch it :( Which is a shame, because I would probably like it lmao.

BTW, since im already posting and dont want to spam on the horror thread - does enyone know a horror/thriller movie taking place in some bdsm / sex club OR horror movie where machine / robot is on the hunt for humans (please no Terminator jokes).

Virus (1999) with Jamie Lee Curtis is about a machine hunting and killing humans.

Anybody seen Sense8 series?

Description looked cool, "A group of people around the world are suddenly linked mentally, and must find a way to survive being hunted by those who see them as a threat to the world's order."

But after seeing first episode it's all the same, cliche people, like basic white girl, greg, chad, successful ching chong woman, obligatory black man everyone beautiful and speaking perfect english.

Is it worth investing time into?

#edity
Holy shit, and a lesbian with a disgusting, tranny voice.

Last edited:
DC produces shitty superhero movies

WOW THOSE FILMS SUCK

DC produces shitty superhero movie but its directed by a woman and about "strong independent kebab woman"

WOW BEST FILM 2017 HOLY SHIT GOOO GIIIIIRLSS MEN TAKE SOME LESSONS OMG SHE'S SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL POWER!!! WAGE GAP FAG SAGGOT SO BEAUTIFUL AND STRONK

Finished House of Cards, was good, but I wasn't thrilled or anything, what remains is a 'more of the same' feeling.

Also finished American Horror Story 6 'Hotel', that was pretty cool! Best season together with 'Asylum' i.m.o.

Now continuing Suits, fun series. And soon start The Americans S5. And tomorrow Game of Thrones and later this month Outlander.