Movies/series thread

Gotta cater to the plebs who think the series has too little action and too much talking

Im fine with talking, as long as its not:

Shiterys talking to anyone
Dickless dude talking to his waifu
Cripple talking to anyone

I really don't care for these, because those are worthless interactions wasting time of the episode.

They should try the new Twin Peaks season and enjoy their brain implosion :D
I have yet to see this season, is it worth it so far?

Judging from the comments after recent GoT episode, Shitnearys supporters would literally support Hitler in real life.

Lmao at fantasy muslim basically saying "LOL EASY YOUR PEOPLE DUNNO HOW2FIGHT LMAO".
Yea, it's like bottom scorrers in CS spamming easy on chat because they are being carried by spinbot.

ITS NOT A RETARD THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Northern Countries have 125% chance of sheltering autists.jpg

I get it, you get extra salty when people insult your waifu, I know that feeling, would protect mine with keyboard as well.

Holy fucking shit, welcome to the internet gramps.

Waifu, AKA best girl by weebs. Quoting:

"A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters. A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even fap to their beloved, seeing the act as an insult to the non-existent woman they have committed themselves to."

Husbando is a male version of waifu.

Personally I always have one main waifu and one main husbando and try to have side waifu and husbando in every series or video game I enjoy. Sometimes it's impossible because it lacks characters, sometimes characters suck so...

For example, my current husbando is Big Boss-senpai and waifu Laughing Octopus, but I think this position is just being taken by Makoto Niijima-chan ;3.

I hope you enjoyed the lecture, Belac-kun (^o^)

I am extremely sorry I asked, but I am also slightly amused. I don't really know anything about Japanese anime culture and related things. I am only familiar with screaming Super Saiyans, Cowboys that Bebop, Vash the Stampede and "Bankai!". I'm not even sure what a Weeaboo is. Sounds like a Japanese stuffed animal. :lol:

Oh and I also watched One Punch Man, it was okay.

I am legitimately a big fan of those few anime's I listed though. It's mostly teenage nostalgia I think.

Well, then you probably watched more anime than I did.
I only did Monster, both Hellsings, Death Note and Bleach (Nel and Yoruichi were great waifus!). Tried OPM, got bored, even though art style is good. Also watched Plastic Nee-san which is short, 20 minutes total, but fucking hilarious, watch it!

But I embrace memes easly, and waifus + weeaboos are great source for that.

Although Im glad I gave japanese culture more chances. Not long ago I only trusted in their abilitied to make horror games and movies. Turns our they are pretty good at other genres too (Nier: Automata, Persona 5) and damn, do they make great waifus!