Movies/series thread

I started Mr. Robot now since on polish amazon prime there is only shit.

First episode was fine, but the wholes series seems extremely edgy, ill give it a chance.

And not really excited for GoT tomorrow. Last 2 seasons were bad and the battles are ridiculous.

I've heard about Mr. Robot, been wanting to check it out.

Just finished The Borgias, pretty good series about The Vatican/The Pope in the 14/1500's, it's also a few years old so I'm late to the party as always

Looking forward to GoT, but will probably give it a few weeks so I can watch a few episodes at a time and also the thrill of dodging spoilers on the intarwebz

Nothing to spil really, besides fucking ginger Sheeran appearing in got for no fucking reason.

Also its pretty clear that series is turning into typical fantasy with plot armor and superhero main characters. Hopefully shitnearys dies this season. For all I care they can give us a grand battle with Jon turning into a monster wolf and shitleesi into a dragon and doing some Godzilla scenes where blondie dies. Just fucking kill her.

Series can only be saved by some good Wall shit or Doge + Beric combo.
Or more Gilly scenes, because while she's not 10/10 she's damn cute.

It just feels like deal with HBO. If he released the books that would bo drastically different from the show there would be shitstorm that could hurt "the numbers". When theyre done with GoT the books will come flying.

Saw Night of the Creeps last weekend, one of the many 80s horror flicks that I missed out on seeing. Totally self-aware (lots of inside references to other horror movies/characters), but wicked fun. Also, one of the only movies I can think of where the sidekick is far more interesting than the lead character.

It's up on Shudder if anyone else likes campy horror.

Reactions: Nate Skalman
Watched Don't Breathe.

It could be a good movie, but it got ruined by bullshit. To name the few:

Blind dude is completely deaf it seems, because he doesnt hear screaming, banging and shattering of glass.
Oh no wait, he even hears breathing!
No wait, he doesnt hear phone vibrating.
Oh look, he has superhero hearing again!
And he smells people!
BANG BANG I HAVE SUPER HERO HEARING SHOOTING A GUN DONT HURT ME!!!
OHH NOOOOOO AN ALARM MY EARS ARE BLEEDING I CANT TAKE THIS PAIN AAAAAAAA.
I can also teleport.

Oh no, he locked all of the doors!
Didnt stop the dog from entering the house.
Oh no, the windows are behind the bars!
Lol dog jumped on me and I fell through the window.

I could go on and on and on. Too much bullshit for me, I could ignore a few but its happening every 2 minutes.

Watched "Hush" on Netflix recently, pretty ok movie. Could've definitely been made better, but I enjoyed it.

It's about a deaf woman living alone, mysterious masked dude shows up and tries to kill her in her house.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5022702/

I think I remember this movie, yup, it was fun, not very good buy enjoyable to watch. Definitely worth watching for horror fans.

Game of Thrones is really good this season :)

Eh, I dont know yet, its pretty mediocre and dragon whore is annoying as always (but at least 2 annoying characters died already). Havent seen today's episode yet though, hope it's good. Supposedly episode 5 and 6 are battles.

Seen new episode, blondie wasted a minute of episode to introduce herself again lmao.

Without spoilers, the episode was okay-ish, but battles... Yea, we could have normal battles finally, but we got bullshit again instead or just fast forward to after battle. I like how in this series teleportation becomes normal, especially for the fucking ships.

Too busy playing weeaboo games to browse the internet. Being a looser pays off.

Hope Dany fucking dies. Not happening though.

Nerf Euron's ships.

Those fuckers are teleporting + they've got some invisibility barrier. Any other explanation is people with no cocks have their own aura that obstruct the vision of enemy ships.